• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spring Pass Offical Thread

USPS is incompetent! I abhor incompetence!

Check out the tracking history of the pass!

1623843367564.png

@CgarDan Dan, I really believe we are playing with fire to continue to use USPS for your pass.

There is not only $500 worth of your sticks in this pass but there is countless camaraderie and fellowship in that box and if USPS loses it, there is no recourse. Even if we insure it from here on out, USPS is so incompetent that it would be unlikely you would ever see the money back.

Maybe I am just hot under the collar because of the above post but I can't stop thinking about it. It's like trusting your child to crack-whore.

@CgarDan Dan, I really believe we are playing with fire to continue to use USPS for your pass.

There is not only $500 worth of your sticks in this pass but there is countless camaraderie and fellowship in that box and if USPS loses it, there is no recourse. Even if we insure it from here on out, USPS is so incompetent that it would be unlikely you would ever see the money back.

Maybe I am just hot under the collar because of the above post but I can't stop thinking about it. It's like trusting your child to crack-whore.
Good point. I just picked USPS for the lower cost as I did not feel right making participants pay higher fees associated with UPS or FEDEX

Good point. I just picked USPS for the lower cost as I did not feel right making participants pay higher fees associated with UPS or FEDEX
You should check the prices for UPS and FedEx because it is not as expensive as you would think. I ended up paying the same for FedEx as I would have with USPS, although it wasn’t problem free with the actual delivery but I also checked the UPS website and did a Calcute Postage and it was $4 more.

I did a couple of trials by creating a shipment on line and UPS was roughly $2 more than USPS and I would feel much more comfortable not insuring a package with UPS because they tend to do their job 99% of the time.

Yes arrived today. As some of you know I am slammed right now but things look to be slowing down next week. I’ll get some puts and takes up in the next day or so.

Cheers!
Paul

Let Me know how this looks.

Take: 6) Montecristo Petit Tubos - EPM May 18
Put: Bolivar Belicosos Finos MTS JUN 20
Take: 17) Partagas Culebras Coffin ( 3 cullebras ) - 2019
Put: 3- RASS TPO AGO 19
Take: 22) P @CigarStone Rafael Gonzales Perla 19 TUE DIC 19
Put: La Flor De Cano Petit Coronas MEL MAR 17
Take: 24) P @CigarStone Rafael Gonzales Panatelas Extra UMR MAR 20
Put: Partagas Mille Fleurs ABO MAY 19

Thank you,
Paul

Paul I’m gonna be away this week so if you want you can hang onto it until Friday when I get back or send it to the next in line and then we can go from there. Let me know what you think.