• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stanley Cup Playoff's - Pens vs. Flyers - Premium 5'r bet

Well the Pen's have backed themselves into a corner. Not sure what the problem is with the D, but they just suck right now. As for Malkin - he needs to get his head out of his ass.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet, but she is warming up.

Sunday should be another entertaining game.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

In watching both games, I don't know how the Pens haven't blown the Flyers out of the water in both of those games. The two first periods, they looked totally dominant. I just don't understand what happens after that first intermission. The Flyers may be comfortable playing from behind, but you just can't do that every game. This series is certainly living up to it's billing as as probably the best series in the playoffs. It still wouldn't surprise me to see this one go 7.

Man, has Fleury ever looked bad in this series. Malkin and his cheap shots, Crosby and his neverending yapping, the Pens better get their heads screwed on straight if they don't want to get embarrassed right out of the playoffs. So much for the Vegas guys picking the Pens to win the cup.

Just so I've got this right...133 penalty minutes in 60 minutes of hockey?

Was the entire game played 3 on 3?

That was an ugly game. The Pens picked a bad time to go into the tank. Jonesy get your address ready - I think I will be shipping sticks on Thursday.

I tell you what, this series is what every Flyers fan hopes for, but none would have envisioned. I'm guessing Laviolette dresses Jody Shelley for game 4.

Although you guys are kicking our ass, unless your goalie starts playing better, I don't think you can survive unless he gets his act together. Truly two of the worst goalie performances in a Stanley Cup series I have ever seen.

Although you guys are kicking our ass, unless your goalie starts playing better, I don't think you can survive unless he gets his act together. Truly two of the worst goalie performances in a Stanley Cup series I have ever seen.

I agree wholeheartedly with you on that. Bryz isn't playing well enough to take us anywhere and you can't expect 8 goals every night.

5-3 with 5 min into the second. It is crazy how many goals have been scored in this series.

Seriously, why did it take Pittsburgh 3 games to remember how to play hockey?

Seriously, why did it take Pittsburgh 3 games to remember how to play hockey?

That is a question I am sure their coaches are asking. Last nights game was unbelievable. I am not sure what to expect on Friday - other than a lot of goals.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was an ugly game. The Pens picked a bad time to go into the tank. Jonesy get your address ready - I think I will be shipping sticks on Thursday.

Fat lady may be warming up in the wings, but she hasn't sung yet.

This series ends on Friday! I think the Fliers just thought they had it in the bag and tried to just skate thru but it didn't happen. They will wrap it up on Friday.

I missed watching the game last night, but I'm watching it from the DVR this morning... What a game, some serious goals in this game. Couldn't do this the first 180 minutes of the series?

This series ends on Friday! I think the Fliers just thought they had it in the bag and tried to just skate thru but it didn't happen. They will wrap it up on Friday.

I hear what you are saying, but the Flyers goaltending is just plain horrible. I am not predicting a great comeback yet, but if Fleury can start to play like he did in periods 2 & 3 last night, you never know. It has been said many times, the hardest game to win in a series is the final one.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya gotta love Philly...they do have a sense of humor :laugh:

TheCoward.jpg

From what I have seen this series is an exhibition on how not to play goal or defense. Weird.

That had to be the most embarrassing Flyers game I've ever watched. Everyone has been talking about how bad Fleurty has been in net, but Bryzgalov has sucked just as bad. You're right about Fleury though. The goals he let in were horrible goals in the first period, but it seemed like he came alive with spectacular play in the 2nd and 3rd after they got him the lead. Hopefully this was an eye opener for Philly.

BTW, I love the picture Gary!