• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stanley Cup Playoff's - Pens vs. Flyers - Premium 5'r bet

From what I hear, Bryz might have a foot injury which might explain game 4.

He has been bad all series - Fleury was just worse in the first three games. No telling what type of game we will see tonight.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I hear, Bryz might have a foot injury which might explain game 4.

If that turns out to be true, it would interesting to know when he was injured. As Cookie points out, he's not been great all series, but was dynamite the last month of the regular season. Both the Philly goalie got lit up with mostly upper corner goals. Methinks Pittsburgh has gone back and reviewed some tape.

It would be fun to see a "normal" game tonight from these two teams.

Bob has always given up top shelf goals...that's why the Pens were lifting all their shots Wednesday night. Whoever wins this series might need to enjoy it because with the goaltending we've seen so far, they ain't gonna make it far!

Bob has always given up top shelf goals...that's why the Pens were lifting all their shots Wednesday night. Whoever wins this series might need to enjoy it because with the goaltending we've seen so far, they ain't gonna make it far!

Well last night was more like playoff hockey. Fluery was unbelievable in the third period. Still a huge hill for the Pen's to climb, but at least they are still playing.

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to break out the 'Good Luck" jersey #2.....

JonesyFliersSuck.jpg

I didn't get to watch the game last night, and for some unknown reason it didn't record, so it will be recording in a couple of hours, I need to see it.

But good job on the Pens, it's ridiculous it took until the 4th game to play like it was the playoffs.

LET'S GO PENS!

That was some amazing goal tending by Fleury in the 3rd, let's hope he can keep it up.