• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Star Wars Celebration

IngloriousBasterd

I highly doubt that my nerdome crosses paths with my cigar hobby but just seein if there was a possibility that someone here might be comin out to Anaheim for Star Wars Celebration? Would hate to miss an opportunity to meet someone if you were. Any way I’m just goin Sunday but hit me up if you are goin and we can meet up one night and have a smoke or just say hi in passing at the convention.

I’ll post some pics here after the event is completed. Excited to see the Bad Batch season 2 panel and see the droid builders and all the excitement on the show floor. Goin to Star Wars night at Angel’s Stadium that Friday as well. Gettin that Ohtani Wan-Kenobi bobble head and hopefully see him pitch

I am a big Star Wars fan. Couldn't believe how great a movie could be. When Hans got froze in #2 I was mortified. Now looking forward to Top Gun 2 and hopefully Avitar 2. Enjoy your time. May the Force Be with you.

I am a big Star Wars fan. Couldn't believe how great a movie could be. When Hans got froze in #2 I was mortified. Now looking forward to Top Gun 2 and hopefully Avitar 2. Enjoy your time. May the Force Be with you.

Empire Strikes Back is one of my all time favorite movies. It was the first movie that I can remember blowing my mind. It was, at the time, the first movie I saw where the good guys couldn't win no matter how hard they tried and ended up losing at the end.

Star Wars is for people who couldn't understand 2001

No, I understood it just fine, just didn’t care for it, nor most of Stanley Kubrick’s movies.
I'm not sure I want to associate with someone who doesn't like Dr. Strangelove, A Clockwork Orange , The Shining, Full Metal Jacket AND 2001 :(

Different strokes…
I'm not sure I want to associate with someone who doesn't like Dr. Strangelove, A Clockwork Orange , The Shining, Full Metal Jacket AND 2001 :(

Any thoughts on how Obi Wan is going to be? And what was your opinion of the Book of Bobba Fett?
Obi I’m going to wait to judge. It’s within the skywalker saga and they keep jacking that up. But it looks promising. Book of boba started off slow then was good then turned into another season of Mando. Was a little confused by that but hey I’ll take another season of Mando. It sets up the future of Mando very interestingly. And I love what they are doing with the franchise lately and hopefully at Celebration they will be announcing that Kevin Feigi or at least Faverau or Feloni will be taking over Star Wars and doing what marvel did with the MCU