• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Starbuck Verismo, Keurig,or Tassimo? Who has one?

NEXT

Looking at buying one for a Christmas present.

Opninons on them?

I have a keurig. I usually grab a cup of coffee as I'm leaving in the morning. This system makes really good coffee quick (30 seconds).

On the weekends I'll brew a pot using a french press and Killer Beans.

I have a Tassimo, and would trade it for my Senseo in a heart beat.

Its not that bad, but I miss my old machine. But, my wife is not a fan.

We like our coffee really bold and strong, and we are having a hard time finding one that works for us, but we have a lead on a T Disk to try just waiting on it to get here!

T

Keurig, we have had one for a few years now and we love it. There are so many companies making the K-cups now, you can have whatever you like. My wife likes the lighter coffee while I like the stronger, darker stuff. Also, we leave for work at different times so we were wasting a lot of coffee, now we just brew as we need it.

Ian

Keurig. I have had one for three years now and would not go back to the older style coffee makers.

Simplicity and various choices in coffee are the main reasons to suggest the Keurig.

The main reason we went with the Tassimo was it is hwat my wife thought she wanted...lol, that and it had real milk for lattes....

My wife loved her Keurig! I don't drink coffee often but that thing makes some great hot coco! :D

My wife and I had a Keurig for a few years and loved it. I would get one again in a heart beat!

We've owned a Keurig pod system for the last couple of years, but I bought the Cuisinart kpod coffee maker rather than the Keurig because I've blown through 2 machines already due to the pump not being able to handle longevity. Maybe Keurig has fixed the problem in their machines, but the Cuisnart has lasted the longest.

I saw the Vue on display and it does look nice, but until my current machine dies I don't want to share counter space.

I have a keurig. I usually grab a cup of coffee as I'm leaving in the morning. This system makes really good coffee quick (30 seconds).

On the weekends I'll brew a pot using a french press and Killer Beans.
This. There's no beating a french press with Jerry's best in there, but when it's 0600 and I'm running out the door, the Keurig works really well. They are solid machines and seem to work great. Got mine from Amazon but Costco has good deals on them and the coffee, too. Got some spiced cider for the holidays and the kids seem to really love it.

Just picked up the Verismo, There isn't the variety yet that you see with the Keurig, but I figure it's just a matter of time. I would say that for regular coffee the Keurig works fine, but if you want a latte, or something else with foamed milk...you go with the Verismo, or you could opt for Keurig's new model the Vue. So far, I've been very happy with it, my wife as well.

I have the Tassimo. I like it but it doesn't seem as expanidible like the Keurig. It has barcodes ontop of every disc to know exactly how much water it needs to add(part I like) but they don't have any blank discs or things like spiced cider and the huge array of flavors the Keurig has. I still like it but I would like a bigger variety.

Love My Keurig... I do hear they only last about a year though...??

Keurig.

Lots of coffee choices out there, and prices are reasonable.

Keurig, it's convenient but the coffee isn't the best. If convenience is what your looking for than it's well worth it.

Pardon me for a brief interruption, does anyone have any suggestions of where to buy some good, premium coffee for a Keurig? My brother-in-law has one and he asked for coffee and whiskey this year.

We've owned a Keurig pod system for the last couple of years, but I bought the Cuisinart kpod coffee maker rather than the Keurig because I've blown through 2 machines already due to the pump not being able to handle longevity. Maybe Keurig has fixed the problem in their machines, but the Cuisnart has lasted the longest.

I saw the Vue on display and it does look nice, but until my current machine dies I don't want to share counter space.

That is the problem I have heard with the Keurig, they don't last very long.