• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Step 2

Where the hell is Vlad the Impaler when you need him? That's right, he's dead. There's never an impaler around when you need one.

NA

Where the hell is Vlad the Impaler when you need him? That's right, he's dead. There's never an impaler around when you need one.

NA

Ever since Impalers, Beheaders, and Rack Technicians Local 523 was busted by those thugs from management, there just isn't a solid market for Impaling services anymore, Neal. It's a damn shame.

Well, it's still not quite a wreck but it would be good to help Shooter out!

NA

Ever since Impalers, Beheaders, and Rack Technicians Local 523 was busted by those thugs from management, there just isn't a solid market for Impaling services anymore, Neal. It's a damn shame.

Smokelaw that should up your alley so to speak sine you are an "unkind person". Impaling, beheading and just palin old torture just fits that moniker. :whistling:

I'm going to pull out my fairy dust and make this all go away. I sure hope you have enough fairy dust for the next guy that gets screwed around by this person.

Some of yall need to pull your head out of the sand. There's a reason for outing people like this.

NA

Smokelaw that should up your alley so to speak sine you are an "unkind person". Impaling, beheading and just palin old torture just fits that moniker. :whistling:

Please, they haven't let the lawyers in for years, and I might be a lawyer, but the buyer in this case is an astro-scientician, Level 49...as such, his debt should be pardoned.

By the way, I am confident that when Shooter revisits the board, he will read this thread, and take everyone's input very seriously. I, of course, can't speak for him, but if it was my thread, I would out him at this point.

I personally prefer the traitors death as it was known is 15th century England. Drawing, Quartering, disembowelment, beheading and then stuck on a pike at the city gates. Impalement is for amateurs.

Doc.

I personally prefer the traitors death as it was known is 15th century England. Drawing, Quartering, disembowelment, beheading and then stuck on a pike at the city gates. Impalement is for amateurs.

Doc.
Yeah? Well then you're the one cleaning that shiz up pal. At least with impaling you can dig a trench around the pole to catch the nasties.

NA

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

Doc.
:thumbs:

"Hey, uh, Hank...you remember when I asked if you put the parking break on the locomotive before lunch?"

Doc.
Yeah? Well then you're the one cleaning that shiz up pal. At least with impaling you can dig a trench around the pole to catch the nasties.

NA
There's nothing to clean up. That's what the crows and vultures are for.

Doc.

I say OUT HIM..... if he does it to you, he will do it to somebody else. If i had to deal with this person and did not know he did this to you... I would be a little annoyed at you for not looking out for the rest of the community and letting us know about a possible bad trader.

edit: I'm an e-tard sometimes.

:thumbs:

oh - stop teasing us and out the guy...I guess it should be unwritten that if you post publically about the issues...all parties should be mentioned....it's like whispering - <fire> - instead of saying it LOUD! Now ya got us thinking - hmmmm, should I deal with 'anyone'?

ummmmm - do I owe you any sticks? :whistling:

this is probably a horrible thread jack, but ill send out a nice little package for the first one who can pm me whos album this photo was on. but in the spirit of this thread, i wont send it out for a month or so, but tell you its in the mail. :laugh:

this is probably a horrible thread jack, but ill send out a nice little package for the first one who can pm me whos album this photo was on. but in the spirit of this thread, i wont send it out for a month or so, but tell you its in the mail. :laugh:

I knew I had seen that photo before, but where. College? Barnes & Noble? Nope, now I remember. I wish I could go back to the thinking I saw it in college.

if nothing else positive comes out of this thread... its nice that it has become the most active thread on the board :)

alright, we got a winner. CasaSoho. with alot of 2nd place finishers.

casasoho, you package went yout yesterday. you should have it any minute.