• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Step 2

I'm glad Demon had the courage to come forward (although really the only option if he wanted to stick around CP). Most of all, I'm very relieved for you, Shane. :thumbs:

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

HEY!!! Mike - that picture is copyrighted... :angry:

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!! (ruler to knuckels) :D

Oh, boy - Ms. Crabtree's gonna be ALL OVER this...
ag.gif

(It's knuckles...)

Done deal case closed. Steve did the right thing. I know it sucks sometimes, but we all screw up.

Like I said no hard feelings here. Hopefully a lesson was learned somewhere. I do not know what the problem was but I do wish Steve the best and hope things turn for the better.

Thanks again for coming forward.

Shane

Anyone care to run the dc# on page 3 and give me their opinion?

Is this what you're talking about?

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 9520 3035

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on August 09, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Is this what you're talking about?

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 9520 3035

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on August 09, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Thats what I am saying, it hasn't been mailed

Not necessarily, the only thing you know from that DC is that it hasn't been recieved. If he made the label online you won't get any updates until it is out for delivery if then.

Have you contacted him and asked him to check with the post office to see if it’s been lost?

I nor some other people on here have heard from him.

I heard from Demon (Steve) this morning and it sounds like he's really in a tough spot right now. He's asked that if you need to get in contact with him please email him and he get back to you within a day. He's tried to send out the packages but has met with some dificulty that even he can't believe he's had.

:cool:

Here is what was posted in another thread might want to contact norcal to see what his excuse is this time

It takes 2 days to get priority mail, 3 days if you are not
in or near a major center. What odds would you have given
that this package would go missing? :whistling:

I just cannot fathom how some people live with themselves. I
shit myself for karma, obviously some people don't ???

Brian

BELIEEEEEEVE me, I understand that life happens, but when you make a commitment you do what you can to honor it. Demon, I don't know what your circumstances are but:

1) I'd like to offer some prayer for whatever it is.

2) If you're circumstances changed after you received the Cigars and now you can't send the full amount, instead of making promise after promise that the money has already been sent perhaps shooter might have been willing to work out an installment plan of some kind. I don't know, but you would if you had asked.

We've all heard it and we've all said it, communication is critical. But it has to be HONEST communication. Saying you've sent it when you haven't is lying. Isn't it better to be humble and work things out than to end up humiliated because your pride kept you from being honest?

Just when I thought this issue was resolved, I see things are still back where they were. :0

Sorry to hear that, Shane.

BELIEEEEEEVE me, I understand that life happens, but when you make a commitment you do what you can to honor it. Demon, I don't know what your circumstances are but:

1) I'd like to offer some prayer for whatever it is.

2) If you're circumstances changed after you received the Cigars and now you can't send the full amount, instead of making promise after promise that the money has already been sent perhaps shooter might have been willing to work out an installment plan of some kind. I don't know, but you would if you had asked.

We've all heard it and we've all said it, communication is critical. But it has to be HONEST communication. Saying you've sent it when you haven't is lying. Isn't it better to be humble and work things out than to end up humiliated because your pride kept you from being honest?
Hey Harris, looks like we've got another addition to your list. That's just too bad.

So now he sends me a bad check and my bank hit me with a ten dollar charge back fee. DEMON you suck man. You are a pathetic habitual liar.

NOW I HAVE MORE TIME INVESTED CAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO THE BANK AND TRY TO GET MY 10 FUCKING DOLLARS BACK, CAUSE YOU WROTE A BAD CHECK.

YOU SUCK. WHAT WEASEL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THOSE OPUS A'S.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to add this

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!