• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

Hey guys, the pass is going to have to miss me this time around, I'm in the process of packing up for a move to Bellevue, WA so I can't play.

Yeahthatsme said:
Hey guys, the pass is going to have to miss me this time around, I'm in the process of packing up for a move to Bellevue, WA so I can't play.

The Troupe is packing up the big top and heading west

Who's going to store this thing over the hot summer months?

tomthirtysix said:
How does this look?

Take:
3.   OR LFD Reserva Especial
56. '13 LGC MdO No.3
58 - BTL - 12

Put:
62. LFD Cameroom Lancero
63. BBF 07
64. Tat Frank
65. LFD "Unreleased"

OK, I've been in touch with thinde. I guess Tom wasn't paying attention to this thing, because for some reason he actually wants it. He's back at his office Monday, so this flies in the morning. I had the wrong number for my first take. Corrected numbers are listed above.

If it get's here by Wednesday...there's a chance Tone-NJ can get his done as well. (He may be at my place for dinner that evening).

Tom should PM him!

:thumbs:  

USPS says it will be there Monday. You should invite #2, Jonesy, and yeahthatsjoe over for dinner as well and get this thing back on track. 

Beedogs
USPS 

grateful1 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34lTP9fNi8Q
Now that's a keeper! Do you have one for My Little Pony?

Picked up the pass today and have it stored in my cabinet.

How about;

T - #2 AVO 787 Robusto - P - Tat 2003 Cojono
T - #11 Padron 45th Maduro - P - Edmundo Dantes Conde 54
T - # 66 BBF 07 - P - Diplomatico #3 2007
P- Sir Winny 08

Let me know what you think. This thing is going back in the cabinet for the big sleep until someone speaks up.

Edit to say I would have put numbers on these but it looks like that idea went south for the summer!

Those all look good to me- of course I have no idea who is actually in charge

thinde said:
How about;

T - #2 AVO 787 Robusto - P - Tat 2003 Cojono
T - #11 Padron 45th Maduro - P - Edmundo Dantes Conde 54
T - # 66 BBF 07 - P - Diplomatico #3 2007
P- Sir Winny 08

Let me know what you think. This thing is going back in the cabinet for the big sleep until someone speaks up.

Edit to say I would have put numbers on these but it looks like that idea went south for the summer!

I'll take it!

Need some smokes for the St Croix trip!

:thumbs: