• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

UPDATE: Pass looks great. Added some puddle water to the beads and left the box sitting on the back dash. 

This heads out tomorrow!

insight said:
You do any p/t before soaking the box in urine?

Was I suppose too? 

If so, I'll post them tonight...and maybe even get Napa that CAO pack out... *sigh! 

;)

Puts: 

58 - BTL - 12
59 - xXx - newish
60 - JL RE Austria - 11
61 - La Flor - Gran Cano RE GB - 13

Takes:

Monte Edmundo (2012) - Put: modo22
CoRo 09 - floyd

What say you? 

There was a box waiting for me when I got here this morn. I'll check it all out when I get home tonight, and try to get it moving along. 

tomthirtysix said:
There was a box waiting for me when I got here this morn. I'll check it all out when I get home tonight, and try to get it moving along. 

Does it smell of cat urine and patchouli? 

mmburtch said:

Does it smell of cat urine and patchouli? 

That's actually the incense stick I keep burning in my office. So yes. 

Hoping to get my P/T up tonight, and get it out on Monday. Tone - clean out your inbox. Or unblock me. Either or. 

tomthirtysix said:
Hoping to get my P/T up tonight, and get it out on Monday. Tone - clean out your inbox. Or unblock me. Either or. 

I thought you were bringing it to the Quad State!!?? 

:(

How does this look?

Take:
2.   OR LFD Reserva Especial
56. '13 LGC MdO No.3
58 - BTL - 12

Put:
62. LFD Cameroom Lancero
63. BBF 07
64. Tat Frank

I'll shoot Tone a text to see if he's around, and once I hear on these and from him, I'll pack it away for QSH,

Looks good to me, I will get the list up to date tomorrow after work

OK. I'll make the swaps tonight and pack it back up. Tone is out, so where is this going next?

tomthirtysix said:
OK. I'll make the swaps tonight and pack it back up. Tone is out, so where is this going next?

Send it to pembroke for enhancements.