• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

BigJake6904 said:

P: Juan Lopez Patricias (1997)/ T: Monte Joyitas 1996
P: Tatuaje Jason Halloween/ T: UF-4
P: Don Pepin Padilla Miami/ T: Power Ranger 2006
P: My Father El Hijo/ T: Don Carlos 1999
P: Padron PFR 44 Natural (OR)/ T: Casa Fuente Lancero

My initial thoughts

Nobody here cares.

grateful1 said:

P: Juan Lopez Patricias (1997)/ T: Monte Joyitas 1996
P: Tatuaje Jason Halloween/ T: UF-4
P: Don Pepin Padilla Miami/ T: Power Ranger 2006
P: My Father El Hijo/ T: Don Carlos 1999
P: Padron PFR 44 Natural (OR)/ T: Casa Fuente Lancero

My initial thoughts

Nobody here cares.

Floyd cares, but he'll get over it.

grateful1 said:

Nobody here cares.

acaxb1.jpg

image.jpg

I dunno what the my father hiba is so defer on that one age wise to Gary's wisdom. Others all look good so you should be set

I wouldn't let that chit fly.

Then again...I don't care. 

As for the pass...mmmmmm....yea....I don't care.

What i learnt...

Don't drink to much...you'll wind up in the ER with your estranged ex wife handling your affairs...put into the ICU....have a .5 pop....go into DT's....get put into an induced coma.....intubated....and have pneumonia.

So yea...I don't care. 

Bet that DC is nice right about now! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR07r0ZMFb8

I have no clue what an El Hijo is, but does it match up with a 15 yr old Don Carlos? I'd bet not.

If you haven't heard of it, that might be a testament to rarity. You're right, age doesn't match up, but I figured putting a cigar you cant find unless you already have it might make up for an older regular production stick. El Hijo was a Smoke Inn exclusive and there were 650 boxes of 15 produced back in 2011. 

If it's a no go I'll pull the P/T

BigJake6904 said:
If you haven't heard of it, that might be a testament to rarity. You're right, age doesn't match up, but I figured putting a cigar you cant find unless you already have it might make up for an older regular production stick. El Hijo was a Smoke Inn exclusive and there were 650 boxes of 15 produced back in 2011. 

If it's a no go I'll pull the P/T
I thought it was a 2009.

Oh...and it's not an 'ex'...it's just an estranged wife that's not been around for year...until now....since his mom passed away and there is some money around...she shows up! 

grateful1 said:

I thought it was a 2009.

Oh...and it's not an 'ex'...it's just an estranged wife that's not been around for year...until now....since his mom passed away and there is some money around...she shows up! 

Tobacco is 2009, cigar went to market in 2011 I believe

What the hell is all this discussion?  I thought this was a teach Phil a lesson.... again.  Now hurry up I have people in Germany waiting for me to send this to them.

I pm'd Dirick to see if he's ready. If so I'll get this on the road right after xmas.

As for my lesson, every Christmas Eve I make Chicken Parm for the family. Here is the video with some really rad tunes. 

http://youtu.be/3as6DlDpius

Put the My Father and the Don Carlos both back in the box, when it gets to me I'll smoke them both, do a review, and let everyone know if it was a fair P/T.

I feel sorry for noobs that stumble into this thread.  Thanks Jake - that dish is totally outside my wheelhouse so I am looking forward to checking out the vid

I did care until last week.  I no longer give a shit so I may even switch out seegars for pipe tobacco.  Hell, maybe even a seegars for ammo trade.  It'll depend what mood I'm in.

I've taken job in a retail sporting goods store.  I've been reassured people are complete assholes, especially around the holidays.  The only issue is ya just can't come out and tell em so.  Ya have to be sneaky and make them think they got over on ya.   Dayum, I miss retirement!

Floyd T.

PS: Happy New Year to y'all!

30-06, .223 or .357 are all scarce around here..... Just sayin

insight said:

If you guys put ammunition in there I'm gonna have to remove it before I send the package to Germany.

mmburtch said:

If you guys put ammunition in there I'm gonna have to remove it before I send the package to Germany.

Just don't tell the post office whats in it.  It'll be ok!  Kinda like getting Cubans shipped over here.  :thumbs:

Floyd T.

*****this post should be seen as humor and not an intent to ship ammo to Germany***