• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

Hunk a hunk a burnin love!!  I wonder what she's thinkin?  No, I really don't give a chit.  "Glacier National" says it all!

Floyd T.

grateful1 said:

What i learnt...

Don't drink to much...you'll wind up in the ER with your estranged ex wife handling your affairs...put into the ICU....have a .5 pop....go into DT's....get put into an induced coma.....intubated....and have pneumonia.

So yea...I don't care. 

Tubes are gone...he awoke...angry...and saying he doesn't have a problem.

Happy New Year!!!

23.gif

Pass is here. I'll plunder it this weekend and pass along the wreckage to Dirick if I can track him down.

Take: the pass
Put: 2 slabs of ribs, a pound of burnt ends, and some beans from Jack Stack

Let's see if these work. Honestly I don't know what half this shit is so I'm just spit balling.

T: RA 898. P: Bolivar RE Alemania ED 109
T: PL RE '07. P: Punch RE Reino Unido
T: Cigar Family 113. P: DCA double robusto
T: Tat Jason. P: Opus X Reserva d Chateau

Seriously... Let me know if these don't work.

grateful1 said:

What i learnt...

Don't drink to much...you'll wind up in the ER with your estranged ex wife handling your affairs...put into the ICU....have a .5 pop....go into DT's....get put into an induced coma.....intubated....and have pneumonia.

So yea...I don't care. 

Tubes are gone...he awoke...angry...and saying he doesn't have a problem.

Happy New Year!!!

23.gif
Yea I'm just quoting this to keep it at the top... Jessica Alba is a stunner!

Those are good choices - you are gonna love that RA 898.  I wish you hadn't mentioned Jack Stack, just makes me hungry for some burnt ends and crown prime.  

Cool.  I'll give it a couple days to see if I can track down Dirick.   If I can't, I'll get this shipped out before weeks end.

Don't worry on D - he has been idle so long we can catch him on the way back if he surfaces.

Wow miracles do happen. Never thought this would get off the ground. You guys are nuts.

Thanks for the chance to play. Im gonna take a mulligan on this one, Its just a bit over my head. Im with Sneed I dont know what some of that stuff is.

LOL no worries D, you are always welcome to hop in later if you want (figured you were hibernating)

Email sent back atcha, B.  Send her on.  Hell, now I gotta go dig around to see if I have anything worthy (or that I can remember what they are).  I'm thinking 22 ammo is worth quite a bit nowadays, tho!!

Floyd T.

Bsneed51 said:
Take: the pass
Put: 2 slabs of ribs, a pound of burnt ends, and some beans from Jack Stack

Was just in KC for one of our daughters dance competition, well Overland Park specifically.  Didn't have a lot of time, but we did manage to make it over to Joe's Kansas City and that was some good BBQ as well.  The line was out the door, once we sat down.  We didn't have a lot of time, so we didn't even try to get in to Jack Stack.  Maybe next time, I'll plan a little better and hit Jack Stack, along with the KC crew and hitting up the Outlaw.

Joes KC is probably my favorite in KC to be honest.
Bryants is very much still a popular place.

Floyd, I didn't get your email. Can you just PM me your addy?