• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

As per Insight's request, takes:

#??, Cuban Davidoff, taken by JoeF
#10, Don Carlos #something (1999), taken by Hollan (he recognized the handwriting on this one, it was one of his cigars :) )

Niceeeeeeeee - Thanks for playing Carlos, somehow not surprised you took an Opus :)

insight said:
Niceeeeeeeee - Thanks for playing Carlos, somehow not surprised you took an Opus :)
He heard they were good cigars!

TheGiver said:
Don Carlos 30th Lancero (2008), unreleased 

Ooooo!
Stay away from my lancero. :)
We are driving across the Dominican today. Hopefully no bandits steal the Don Carlos 30th Lancero

insight said:
Not too late to jump in Marc
Maybe...just have Carlito throw the box into the ocean, I'm sure it will float up here by next January. And I'll ask Jim if he wants to put something in with me when it arrives next year.

Moki, very cool.  Looks like fun is being had by all.  I wish we were having the same weather!  

Floyd T.

resized_pimpin-ass-gilligan-meme-generator-are-you-ready-for-a-3-hour-tour-bitches-394c02.jpg

Hmmm, this shit just got real.

I sure hope I'm still worthy when it gets here.  By the way, aren't we supposed to be submitting lessons, or something similar?

Gonz said:
 By the way, aren't we supposed to be submitting lessons, or something similar?

Hasn't happened since Elittle showed us how to make a prison shiv.  Really, what else do you need to know?
moki said:
got bad news

The lancero just became regular production, lost all of its rarity and value?

Wait, that's good news

Been waiting for 2 years for this.
Keep that one away from Brad and Hollan, just in case production is another year out. :)

TheGiver said:
Been waiting for 2 years for this.
Keep that one away from Brad and Hollan, just in case production is another year out. :)
gallery_10_11_887287.jpg

gallery_10_11_274593.jpg

gallery_10_11_255650.jpg

gallery_10_11_151248.png