• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

SKYDIVNEKD said:
2.75 should work just fine!   :thumbs:   :sign:

Floyd T.

Just to be sure there's no confusion, is the ".75" achieved by simply cutting one quarter of the cigar off, or by smoking it down to that point?

Gonz said:

Floyd T.

Just to be sure there's no confusion, is the ".75" achieved by simply cutting one quarter of the cigar off, or by smoking it down to that point?

Smoking it down, obviously. It helps develop the sweet spot you're getting closer to inside the .75.

I think I inadvertantly froze the pass.

Left pass in bags overnight. Left bags in car overnight. Left car outside overnight.

At least beetles won't be a problem.

tomthirtysix said:

Floyd T.

Smoking it down, obviously. It helps develop the sweet spot you're getting closer to inside the .75.

Do I tape them together?

Was stated, you smoke 1/4 of it, so as to get closer to the good spot.   :thumbs:

Floyd T.

So where is this pass going to next?  Do I send it to "Paul" (dunno who that is), or do I send it to Devin?

moki said:
So where is this pass going to next?  Do I send it to "Paul" (dunno who that is), or do I send it to Devin?
I'm Paul... lol

I ready when you are. I'll PM you my addy.

So did Andrew take this with him on his ladyboy hooker run or something?

Perhaps we should change the title of this pass from (Lets go) to (Where did it go).