• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

insight said:
Hey sorry for delay, been in transit the last few days. Taboada for Walters should be close, think they are both in the 40-50 per stick rand these days. Getting thoughts on the OR lancero->cf10.- anyone have any ideas?

Meh.

CF 10 is not considered to be their best effort.

Age - no
Rarity - meh - not so much
price - no

I'm not sure any of the CF anny item's would compare to an OR Opus Lancero.

Damn, I need to backup of this pass. Sorry guys, I'll let Andy know.

When its decided where this thing is heading please PM me the address. When the pass arrived on Andy's door step he did an inventory and it ends up the Boli RE #57 and the Padron natty  #39 were nowhere to be found. He pm'ed me about it so when I got home last night I pulled out the bag I had put my trades in and low and behold both stick are in it. All I can say is I think the natty for the maduro was a stupid noob mistake and the boli not going back in the pass after deciding I wasn't going to trade for it was a brain fart. Sorry for the trouble Andy, I appreciate you finding the mistakes sooner rather than later.

Gonz said:
So who's wants this thing then?

fairuza-balk-shared-picture-997130246.jpg

thinde said:
When its decided where this thing is heading please PM me the address. When the pass arrived on Andy's door step he did an inventory and it ends up the Boli RE #57 and the Padron natty  #39 were nowhere to be found. He pm'ed me about it so when I got home last night I pulled out the bag I had put my trades in and low and behold both stick are in it. All I can say is I think the natty for the maduro was a stupid noob mistake and the boli not going back in the pass after deciding I wasn't going to trade for it was a brain fart. Sorry for the trouble Andy, I appreciate you finding the mistakes sooner rather than later.

Who sent this guy the pass? :D

Ah fuck it, I'm keeping it!  Looks like Ben's not been on the site in quite some time, I'll send Burtch a message and see if he wants it.  Otherwise it looks like the pass ends here!

OK, I'm sending this to Matt.  I don't remember what my puts and takes were so I'll just grab a couple cigars out of the box and tape it up.

here's the final p/t's for updating the OP, this is off to Matt now.

Take 7 Fuente Unnamed  Put: 70  Don Carlos Sr. Blend Robusto
Take 12 OR Anejo 48  Put:   71  OR Anejo 55
Take 28 Wolter's BGM  Put:  72  Taboada Super Rodolfo ('07)
Put 73  LFD "Bad to the Bone" Outlaw '07*

* - honestly, I'm having a hard time remembering the story with this one, I recall something about LFD sending them cigars for their '08 events that were still labled as '07, but regardless it's something special.

So the pass showed up today.  I'd like to thank you all for playing and hope we can do this again in the future.

Good to hear, I hope I sent you the correct half of the cigars you're keeping.  Keep an eye out on the buy/sell/trade forum for my half!

I think he may have actually sold them on eBay this time

Fishy Jim is having puppy problems, and asked me to hold it until he's ready.  He thinks he should be good by the end of the year.  Meanwhile, I'm having a vertical tasting experience like no other.

Last chance for any of the missed folks to take a shot, otherwise probably time for this thing to head home... Although Burtch didn't tell us his p/t yet