• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stogiewear Apparel Offer

Chester beat me to it! I love my new shirt and am happy to support your business... feels like a quality product and fits me perfectly. Hate it when I order an extra large and it barely covers my belly button. This one covers my junk and all (please DM to request pictures).
A8192032-7D7F-43DB-A727-A85DB74993C4.jpeg

Just received my polo and T-shirt. I wore them yesterday and I love them!!!! Excellent quality, fit as expected and great customer service. I highly recommend pulling the trigger on this stuff.

Bump for the new members or guys who are on the fence. I have gotten a lot of compliments on my Polo shirt I got from them and I am excited to get a Sweatshirt as the weather turns. Top notch customer service and quality. Also a sponsor of the boards!!!

Bump for the new members or guys who are on the fence. I have gotten a lot of compliments on my Polo shirt I got from them and I am excited to get a Sweatshirt as the weather turns. Top notch customer service and quality. Also a sponsor of the boards!!!
Thanks! I am glad you like it.

Dave is a great guy and puts out a quality product! After several washes, the hoodie has held its size from day one 👍 I’ll definitely be ordering some t shirts in the spring 😎

Chester beat me to it! I love my new shirt and am happy to support your business... feels like a quality product and fits me perfectly. Hate it when I order an extra large and it barely covers my belly button. This one covers my junk and all (please DM to request pictures).
View attachment 42827
That's because you are a XXL!

Maybe I'm missing it @StogieWear (or SW owners), but are the black hoodies "true black", or are they more charcoal black (I believe that's the color)? The military green one that @TexasTraveler laid out looks great.. but I'd prefer deep black and white lettering if available.

Will also need a red one with white lettering for my wife-type-person she can wear to cheer on our UW Badgers.. Go Bucky!! 🏈👍

Maybe I'm missing it @StogieWear (or SW owners), but are the black hoodies "true black", or are they more charcoal black (I believe that's the color)? The military green one that @TexasTraveler laid out looks great.. but I'd prefer deep black and white lettering if available.

Will also need a red one with white lettering for my wife-type-person she can wear to cheer on our UW Badgers.. Go Bucky!! 🏈👍
For the black are you talking about the "Smoke 'Em" Hoodie? The hoodie is true black, the color of the printing is not pure white. It seemed to be too stark a contrast when I originally did them. The only pure white printing I have is the original full logo. I can definitley do that on a red hoodie as well if that is what you want. The "Smoke 'Em" design has the maroon lettering in it and would not really look good on red.

Dave

Dave will take care of you. I'd PM him. He has always been responsive (as I see he already replied) and is willing to do whatever to make sure you get great clothing. I still wear my sweatshirts every week... That reminds me @StogieWear can you embroider on Polos?

Dave will take care of you. I'd PM him. He has always been responsive (as I see he already replied) and is willing to do whatever to make sure you get great clothing. I still wear my sweatshirts every week... That reminds me @StogieWear can you embroider on Polos?
Chad,
I haven't been doing embroidery because I don't have the setup to do it myself and the minimum order quantity to have it done is too high for me right now. The only embroidered items I have right now is the hats. I would like to offer embroidery in the future but need to build up the business a little first.

Dave

Chad,
I haven't been doing embroidery because I don't have the setup to do it myself and the minimum order quantity to have it done is too high for me right now. The only embroidered items I have right now is the hats. I would like to offer embroidery in the future but need to build up the business a little first.

Dave
Dave, no pressure at all. But if you are aware of the minimum order size, you might be able to fufill it here on a “limited edition” type sale. I know a handle full of us who would buy a few (each) for sure.

Totally not trying to make more work for you or put any hint of obligation on you. Just throwing it out there for your consideration 😎

For the black are you talking about the "Smoke 'Em" Hoodie?

No. It's the one Tex has with your logo only. This one, but black with white lettering.

F97B6325-913E-4871-816B-E5A1B6B1B7C2.jpeg.jpg

The red one would be logo only too. I just need to know if she wants it form fitting or larger to "bury" herself in when it's 15° degrees on the 50 yard line at Camp Randall here in WI.

I was also going to ask the same thing Chad just did. I think golf polos have a poly or rayon blend that makes them so comfortable and breathable. I'd definitely do some of those too.

@Cigar Dan I have one of his Polo's and I really like it. I wear polo's every day I am not wearing a sweatshirt so I was hoping to "up the class" and do embroidery. Plus I only have one and that means I'll need a few more from the summer

I totally agree with @H. Vachon about finding out what your min would be and see if we can meet it. I'll take the twin sheet size please ;)

Are Dave and Steve Saka one in the same?

dave_cigar1_600x600.jpg

Or just separated at birth:

rvk09sdizsafoonh15v1.jpeg.jpg

I'd say they're close.. but no cig.... well.. you know.

Dave sounds like a nice guy though. While Saka, otoh, is a complete ... nm...

*whistling...