• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stopped in at the Outlaw South in KC yesterday

Kid Montana

I was heading back to Ft. Riley, heading through KC, and decided to check out the Outlaw. What a fantastic place! I initial planned on just checking out the place, maybe buying a few cigars and vowing to come back to a party. After checking out the lounge area I wound up staying and watching the Seahawks and Patriots get beat on the big screen TVs and smoked four cigars while watching the games and chatting with a bunch of cool old guys. The Outlaw is a destination in and of itself, folks, not just another cigar store. Amazing! I had a Tatajue Outlaw Ed., a Diamond Crown #5 robusto, a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amore box press robusto, and a Arturo Fuente King B that I bought while visiting.

My favorite B&M that I have ever visited so far in my short life. Great place and great people.

Glad to hear you had a good time at the South store, seems our presence on CP has been a little lax as of late. Let me say thank you for the compliment and hope to see you at either store sometime soon for some great parties.

My best friend just moved to Springfield. I told him to check out the Outlaw. He now hits the Overland Park location every couple weeks when he travels for work and sends me care packages with cool shit I cannot find here in Utah!

Best fng place in the nation. Not just because of the cigars. It's simply the best fng place in the nation.

My best friend just moved to Springfield. I told him to check out the Outlaw. He now hits the Overland Park location every couple weeks when he travels for work and sends me care packages with cool shit I cannot find here in Utah!

Springfield? Tell him to look me up. The local shop, Just For Him, is a great place to hang out, smoke, and meet some people.

Springfield? Tell him to look me up. The local shop, Just For Him, is a great place to hang out, smoke, and meet some people.

Heya. Yes, he found your place and is probably there once a week. His name is Russ. He sent me some of the mixed filler Just for Him house blends. I love the smaller corona sized guys in the morning. Fantastic cigar for the price!

Well... pretty good actually. The wife wants me to do a 'boys' trip, so I have a "kitchen pass". I would always be willing to do Padron, but there is a thread on resurrecting the Annual CP herf, and a private invite (that may go public soon...?) I have in the wings too. And they all fall in the general same dates!! The CP herf would be kind cool as it's a chance to meets lots of CPer's, and same goes for the Padron event. The private one has good dudes, and great beer another sin of mine..)

And... these all fall in my prime shrimping and salmon dates too!!!!

what to do... what to do...