• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sucks having no credit card.....

aznman

Just started smoking not too long ago...i use to have a credit and debit card but it started to get out of hand so i cut it up 2 years ago and stayed away...but now i cant buy gars online cause i dont have one....life sucks when u have to put out max price for gars.... :(

anyone know where i can buy cigar using money orders?i can prove any form of verification...just not a credit card...

If you had a hard time controlling a credit card for regular expenses and items, then be glad you don't have one for cigars. Online sites for buying cigars, especially auction sites will run you into the poor house faster than you can imagine.

Have you thought about a paypal account. You can link directly to a checking account, and there are several sites that allow you to pay with that method.

You can also send a Western Union money order directly through their website using your checking account. Just a thought....

Buying online using a credit card is deviously easy. I haven't bought any cigars using a credit card yet, only bank transfer. Hope you find a way to pay your cigars :) But don't go on a spending spree! :D

Maybe it's time to try "weening" yourself back into the wonderful world of credit. People in situations similar to yours have gotten a card and dedicated it to just a certain type of purchase, like gas or food, in order to develop some dicipline with their credit.

Why not try getting a card just for buying cigars?

Get a check card

thats all i use, for anything...i get miles on it to.

Ill use it for a 50 cent pack of gum!!!

Just find someone with a credit card who you can give cash to who will order the cigars for you.

I agree with a few of the previous posters that you should use your own credit card for on-line purchases. It's much easier and a great way to practice using credit responsibly.

And like you said, you're paying through the nose buying them in cigar shops so you're ultimately costing yourself more money which seems dumb to me.......

Prepaid or Debit Card is the way to go. But evntually you'll want to reestablish your credit, so you may want to start sooner rather than later.

Good luck!

If you have a PayPal account, switch to the Premiere account, and after 60 days you can get a PayPal checkcard with the MC logo.

thanks for the replies guys, seems as if there are much more options than i thought!

PS: i could use u sometimes alex :thumbs:

tone-ny said:
Prepaid or Debit Card is the way to go....

Greendotonline.com is the first one that comes to mind here. You can pull into just about any RadioShack (around here, the homebase for RS, they're more common than 7-11) and refill it.

Use a debit card, Visa is required by law to provide same protections on these as a credit card. Also, debt is bad without exception, so no need for "credit" cards...

Yep, have both a credit card and two checking accounts with check cards. Am a big fan o check cards since they work just like credit cards and it seems that a bunch of places no longer take checks.