• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggestions...

It also sounds like you will need a second job to pay for for all the suggestions... :laugh:

It also sounds like you will need a second job to pay for for all the suggestions... :laugh:
EH...I can only pick up what I can afford. I had hoped to get an order in for two boxes, but had to settle for one for now. I went with the Partagas Shorts since that was the least expensive of the short list, and all the reviews I read were stellar. Plus I really enjoy shorter smokes from time to time. :D Boli's are probably the next on the list. I don't want to mention which ones, because I don't want Greg scoffing them up before I get a chance to order next Thursday. But everybody's suggestions made it onto my list...it's just a matter of availability, price and room to store em once they arrive.

Thanks again all...
Walt

If you enjoyed that spicy Partagas profile, you can't go wrong with the Partagas 898V. I would also try the Juan Lopez #2 and the Ramon Allones Specially Selected. Also Vegueros which is not often discussed can have a spicy kick to it, though it does have a very grassy Cohiba flavor as well.

In reference to your first post, do sample other cigars. It's my impression though that the Partagas flavors are unique. The only cigar that tastes like a Partagas is another Partagas.