• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summer Time, Good Luck, Twins, Lottery Pass!!!!!

I am stunned Joe! :) Nice puts and thanx for playing!
:biggrin:

I just wanted to let you guys know I did mail the pass out yesterday afternoon. I don't understand why there isn't any tracking info yet. Keep your eyes open Shadow.

it can take a while for the tracking info to get to the computer. i actually had a package make it to its destination across country before the tracking info showed up.

Mayhem, I've had the same thing happen to me twice before. No tracking info showed up, but the packages made it, then the tracking showed it as being delivered. No wonder USPS showed a loss for last year.Just got the mail, no pass. Should show up tomorrow.

Box arrived today safe and sound."Sometimes, madam a cigar is just a cigar."- Sigmond FreudTakes:
LGC Wavell Maduro
Sancho Panza Corona ISOM
Ashton VSG IllusionPuts:
Monticristo #4 ISOM
Super Partagas ISOM
Punch Corojo Rothchild
AF Cuban Belicoso Sungrown
Monticristo RoyaleBox will go out to Tex tomorrow morning. Confirmation #0300 1290 0005 9069 8033.Thanks for including me in this pass, Darren.

I'm glad you got it Shadow, I was nervous not seeing any tracking info. Nice puts.

You are always welcome in one of my passes Shadow! :)
Nice puts and great turn around thanx! :biggrin:

The pass was dropped off at the PO this morning.

Picked up the box...great pass dude...takes
Af cuban belicoso
montesino pyramid
and one more I don't remember now sorry...puts ££MF Tornados (x2)
££ Reserva R (x2)
Flor de Florez Robusto
so Head's up TomU... confirm # 0300 1290 0005 9069 8040.I have my envelope...

Thanks for taking part. :)
What was the phrase in the envolope :confused:
Enjoy the pyramid its one of my new fav's!

Oh I didn't open the envelope...oops...the cigar I forgot was Cifuentes and it seemed to be maduro...that I would give it a try

Hey Tex I think you're supposed to post your phrase so Darren can authenticate your number;-)

Hey tom I just checked the conf # ansd here is what it says"We attempted to deliver your item at 10:58 am on June 16 in TAMPA FL 33607 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the post office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender."
Please get in touch with them so it doesn't get sent back to Tex. Let us know whats up. :)
Thanx

Received the box today. Everything's in good shape.My Quote - "Love is like a cigar. If it goes out, you can light it again, but it never tastes quite the same" - Archibald Percival WavellMy Take - A. Fuente Hemingway Short StoryMy Puts - Padron Delicias (Natural wrapper), Bauza Torpedo, Macanudo Maduro Prince PhilipGoing out to Robert in TX this afternoon.Conf # 0300 1290 0005 9069 8057