• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Beerzzz.. What's it going to be!?

Started off with a Stone Old Guardian thanks to Jonas. Fantastic beer and my first barleywine I do believe; I'm going to have to search out some more examples of the style to try.

Later while watching the game with some buddies, we tried the newest additions to the Boulevard Smokestack Series, the Imperial Stout and the Bourbon Barrel Quad. The BBQ was good, but I felt the bourbon was a little overpowering. The IS however, was just fantastic. I think the only IS I have had that was better was DL. The Boulevard IS was unbelievably rich and complex, a great, great beer :thumbs:

Great beer lineups guys and awesome food selections. I wish I were watching the game at your houses. I'm going with a Oak Aged Yeti IS for the game.

Oak Aged Yeti is about as good as it gets!

Just added smoked salmon to the lineup as well. The smoker was still hot and I had a few fresh filets so after a quick bath in a bourbon and brown sugar sauce, they are on.

There were two things that I had to leave behind when I moved out of Buffalo and to the city, which also brought a tear to my eye.

1. Weber charcoal grill
2. Brinkman smoker
:(

Beer was fantastic as usaul. I love the vanilla finish on this one.

Had a RR Supplication, Deschutes Hop Trip, and Sam Adams Chocolate Bock.