• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Conspiracy Theory

Sadly, I was at the game. Brutal
Damn, I really wanted to see Detroit win.

I hate it when it looks like two totally different teams in the two different halfs. That means one coach figured it out and one didn't. And I had all the faith in the world in Campbell.

When he had the chance to tie the game, who should have took it. The rest is immaterial. If your up by 2 tds and your want to pour it on, by all means. But when you were up big, then the other team comes back to take over the lead, it’s not time to get cute.

Dan got cute.

That’s not grit, it’s not doing what they did all year (that’s just an excuse at best), it’s a bad call plain and simple. After going into the locker room with Super Bowl dreams, your men are now reeling and backpedaling, watching all the hopes and dreams slip away. That’s the time to take the points or try to and right the ship. Get the momentum at least even if just for a second.

I’m not going to say it, but you all know what I’m thinking.

Packers next year!!

My theory is that the NFL and Taylor Swift have combined forces like Voltron and are looking to dominate TV audiences with their combined magnificence. Husbands and Wives joined together in Chiefs jerseys, eating wings and watching their favorite performers on the same couch!
Prove me wrong.

My theory is that the NFL and Taylor Swift have combined forces like Voltron and are looking to dominate TV audiences with their combined magnificence. Husbands and Wives joined together in Chiefs jerseys, eating wings and watching their favorite performers on the same couch!
Prove me wrong.
Prove yourself right?