• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

super bowl contest random draw 2014

DC#9114 9011 5981 8008 0650

They flew today. Apologies for the delay. I'll take a 15 yard Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty.

Just looked at the list. Guess I got my penalty. The Cowboys. :laugh:

Good luck, guys!

Have some serious personal things going on that will prevent me from getting to the PO before the end of the week. I will get them out...but bare with me. If anyone needs an explanation you can pm me.

BigJake6904 said:
Have some serious personal things going on that will prevent me from getting to the PO before the end of the week. I will get them out...but bare with me. If anyone needs an explanation you can pm me.
no problem

cigars&coffee said:

I didn't get my beloved Giants but the 49ers and the Steelers will work.

Are trades allowed?  I'm willing to give up New York for San Francisco plus a few draft picks from next year!

John, after watching last nights game - a definitive NO! It looks like is going to be another long crap season.  :(

Light this! said:

Are trades allowed?  I'm willing to give up New York for San Francisco plus a few draft picks from next year!

John, after watching last nights game - a definitive NO! It looks like is going to be another long crap season.  :(

You are correct and Eli Manning is picking up where he left off last season - struggling.

cigars&coffee said:

You are correct and Eli Manning is picking up where he left off last season - struggling.

Hard to believe he has two rings....

Damn it... I usually want the Patriots to win, but they beat the snot out of my Vikings... that won't get me your cigars!

1-1 Seahawks :(
1-1 Bears...

I'm out of the running for longest undefeated team.... :(

Here's my contribution this year. Going for the worst record at 6 sticks for my buy-in back...

9405 9036 9930 0253 7662 93

Go Kris Go!
cigars&coffee said:

The 49ers lost their stadium opener  :0 !
wasn't the 1st time, happened at Keezar and Camdlestick also.

CMontoya79 said:
Go Kris Go!

The 49ers lost their stadium opener  :0 !
wasn't the 1st time, happened at Keezar and Camdlestick also.

Oh shiz.  :(

Hawks over Denver, 2-1 on the season....
Bears tomorrow...

Tough week for my Vikings... Cassel broke his foot and Peterson is leaving the team indefinitely.
Now they are 1-2...

sterlingnotes said:
Tough week for my Vikings... Cassel broke his foot and Peterson is leaving the team indefinitely.
Now they are 1-2...
And they let go of a receiver....

Tough luck man, I don't think AP will ever play there again....