• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2023

Cost per 5 squares

• $65

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $75

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

modo22

For this years SB squares game, I will be stepping in to help out Paul and keep this going. Here is last years thread if you want to know what it was about;

***For this year though, we will need to make some changes to keep up with the current CC pricing that exists. I would like to propose a increase in the entry fee to $75 per 5 squares.

We would run it the same as in the past and keep the rules are simple...
- $75 per 5 squares per person.
You will pay by PP to me (with no mention of SB, football, squares, or anything betting...a happy bday message would suffice)
-The payouts will be a box of CC’s for the first quarter, second quarter, third quarter and final score.
-So there will be only room for 20 people to join this pool.
- A non CP member is welcome if they are backed by a member.
-I will pick the boxes and order them once all money is received. As with last year, even with a price increase, the boxes will smaller CCs with hopefully a "big" winner box for the final.
-I will post some pics of the boxes once they are in.
-Post here that you are in and I will add you to the list below.
-Once the pool starts to fill I will post the grid and the squares will be picked in order of how you signed up.
-If you DO NOT post your squares in two days from the time your turn is up we will move to the next person.
-If we increase the pricing, the hope is that Winners won't have to pay shipping of there winnings to them, but this will be based on what deals I can source starting this week!

So Who’s In?
1. Modo22 *PD
2. TexasTraveler *PD
3. Drunkfish *PD
4. Kann *PD
5. Smartash *PD
6. TallPaul *PD
7. CigarStone *PD
8. whopper *PD
9. Cboukal *PD
10. tomthirtysix *PD
11. smellysell *PD
12. cohibasurfer *PD
13. Thinde *PD
14. Tone-ny *PD
15. SKYDiving *PD
16. CgarDan *PD
17. Brickhouse *PD
18. CigSid *PD
19. PaulTra *PD
20. insight *PD

WE ARE FULL

SB squares 1.27 final v2.PNG

Last edited:
Ben @modo22 I do not have PP, but I can do Venmo, Zelle, personal check. bank check, good looks, vapor transfer, etc.

I'm in - With the increase in CC's, $75 per 5 square package seems very reasonable.