• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2023

Cost per 5 squares

• $65

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $75

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gents, I am at a conference this weekend. Will get the board up next week and we can start picking squares!

I was able to grab 1 great if not 2 boxes this week and have another on order. Should close out boxes next week hopefully.

See that is funny, you are talking about splitting winnings and I just assumed I was lighting my money on fire.

Can I use one of your flaming bills to light a smoke from the box I won last year?

Is there enough interest for two games this year? It seems I've missed out already.
I am not sure there is, but even if so, I am not sure getting double amount of the CC boxes at prices we are trying to get them will be easy.

I will be back on the ground tomorrow and will have the board posted on Wednesday so we can start picking numbers!

I am not sure there is, but even if so, I am not sure getting double amount of the CC boxes at prices we are trying to get them will be easy.

I will be back on the ground tomorrow and will have the board posted on Wednesday so we can start picking numbers!
if enough people are interested, you could do second board of NC's..