• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2023

Cost per 5 squares

• $65

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $75

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since insight FINALLY picked his numbers, this is the final board. I will draw numbers on the vherf on Saturday, really hope to have some of you join and help out!!!

Please double check your spots if you can.
Thanks for keeping this going!!

Last edited:
I believe you made an error on the numbers, I had 72, and you put CigarDan in that square. So, CigarDan has 6 squares and I have 4. 😞

I believe you made an error on the numbers, I had 72, and you put CigarDan in that square. So, CigarDan has 6 squares and I have 4. 😞
Thank you for catching this. It has been updated in the first post.

I forgot box code pics, I will post those later....was trying to put them away real quick.

I'm going to laugh so hard when it is somehow 19-14 at halftime. Pretty obvious, niners score a touchdown on opening drive, surprise the world by going for the conversion earlier getting them to 9. The Chiefs kick a field goal on their opening drive, but then an recover an onside kick and make another field goal (while this is happening every Chief except the kicker is making the little heart hands sign in synchronicity). In Q2 after a stadium-wide chorus of "Love story" by Taylor (tm) the niners make another strong drive for a touchdown and extra point (bringing us to 16-6). However on the kick-off, distracted by Mahomes Sr. drunkenly stumbling into the endzone with no pants on and projectile vomiting on the refs, Moody instead kicks the ball to Taylor in her box and ignores the posts entirely allowing the Chiefs to obtain excellent field position and make their own TD drive. They fake the extra point and instead convert by having the entire o line form a Roman Phalanx as they slowly walk it in. The Niners receive and get to midfield with just seconds left in the half and the entire KC defense starts singing "its not easy being green" by Kermit the frog, hoping to psych out Purdy. Unphased, Purdy draws on power of the old gods and screams "I"M JUST A GAME MANAGERRRRRR" as he drop kicks the ball 58 yards directly through the goal posts - the ball forcefully flies on, decapitating Joe Buck as it smashes through the stadium seating and continues on into the atmosphere.

Addy in profile.