• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing 2011

count me in if not not too much of a newbie . . . . . . PM sent

Put me down for (2) entries.

I'm pretty pumped this sounds like a blast.
thanks for organizing it.

If you'll allow a new guy in the contest, I'm definitely in for (2) entries. Thanks.

3 more spots lets fill this up. As soon as this is filled and I receive all the sticks I will pick teams.

To close this out I took 3 slots one being a donation. I'll allow the players to choose who the package goes to ie troops fog deserving botl

Don

To close this out I took 3 slots one being a donation. I'll allow the players to choose who the package goes to ie troops fog deserving botl

Don

Don I will let you handle this just let me know what is decided.

So who do we want to get the donation entry?
Post with your choice if you pick an individual please be specific

Everyone in the pool gets a vote

Don

So who do we want to get the donation entry?
Post with your choice if you pick an individual please be specific

Everyone in the pool gets a vote

Don

I am new to the cigar world and love the idea of sending them to the troops if that is the team that wins. I have no idea on how this would be done but I am sure there are some good brothers on here that have done this before and may be able to help.

Thanks for your generosity,
Paul

I vote for the troops as well. Lord knows they need a little distraction from their daily work!

Don

Wow! what a great idea. That is very kind of you too. kudos!

Two votes for troops, sound off guys! would like to have this decided before teams are drawn so we can assign that spot to who its going to

Don

I vote for the troops also. Although I feel like we should only send to the troops if it is a winner (40 cigars) or a runner up (20 cigars).
I think if that entry only wins the (4) cigars for last place it should got to a BOTL, like say drunkfish3 for all his time organizing this event.
I just feel like 4 cigars is too little to send to a group of troops. My 2 cents.

I vote for the troops also. Although I feel like we should only send to the troops if it is a winner (40 cigars) or a runner up (20 cigars).
I think if that entry only wins the (4) cigars for last place it should got to a BOTL, like say drunkfish3 for all his time organizing this event.
I just feel like 4 cigars is too little to send to a group of troops. My 2 cents.

I was thinking the same thing!