• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing

screen%20shot%20list%20players.jpg

screen%20shot%20list%20teams.jpg

Teams posted in first post here is the random.org screen shots.

Well, enjoy my sticks I sent whomever wins! KC?? Come on Random.org!

It could have been worse. I could have been the one to get stuck with Cleveland. :0

That would have been bad. Very bad.

Booyah Patriots...although they didn't look very good last Sunday. Eagles...meh.

Jags and the Packers... We will see how this one ends up... :laugh:

Guys i just received the last of the stick yesterday and will get pics up sometime next week after a randomly divide them up.

No pics yet? I'd love to see the spread I'll win when the Eagles and Vick kick some butt the rest of the year. :)

I am hoping the Chargers keep this chemistry they have going! If Rivers keeps looking like he did monday night, then you can send me those sticks now. A good test will be next sunday, that will be a very good game! Indy vs SD

Whoever has the worst team in the league wins a couple sticks. right? :whistling:

Whoever has the worst team in the league wins a couple sticks. right? :whistling:

Lol, I saw your first drawing, the Lions and thought "naw who ever has the Panthers will be the winner of the last place sticks"....LMAO, ouch!

Lions and Panthers, you didn't have a chance!

Lol, I saw your first drawing, the Lions and thought "naw who ever has the Panthers will be the winner of the last place sticks"....LMAO, ouch!

Lions and Panthers, you didn't have a chance!

Chester just wanted to make sure I win the pineapples this year.

With San Diego losing yesterday to the Bengals ??? They are now out of the playoffs! The 49ers were dead and stinking out of the gate! :angry: I hope the winner enjoys my sticks :blush: