• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing

screen%20shot%20list%20players.jpg

screen%20shot%20list%20teams.jpg

Teams posted in first post here is the random.org screen shots.

It could have been worse. I could have been the one to get stuck with Cleveland. :0

That would have been bad. Very bad.

Booyah Patriots...although they didn't look very good last Sunday. Eagles...meh.

Guys i just received the last of the stick yesterday and will get pics up sometime next week after a randomly divide them up.

No pics yet? I'd love to see the spread I'll win when the Eagles and Vick kick some butt the rest of the year. :)

I am hoping the Chargers keep this chemistry they have going! If Rivers keeps looking like he did monday night, then you can send me those sticks now. A good test will be next sunday, that will be a very good game! Indy vs SD

Whoever has the worst team in the league wins a couple sticks. right? :whistling:

Lol, I saw your first drawing, the Lions and thought "naw who ever has the Panthers will be the winner of the last place sticks"....LMAO, ouch!

Lions and Panthers, you didn't have a chance!

With San Diego losing yesterday to the Bengals ??? They are now out of the playoffs! The 49ers were dead and stinking out of the gate! :angry: I hope the winner enjoys my sticks :blush:

Back