• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Survey - Senior Thesis Project

Done!

Creig go to Border Brew Supply in Salem, NH (on the border of Methuen, MA) the owners name is Joe! He will set you up with whatever you need for this project TAX FREE :thumbs: He is also a great brewer and will have the answers you need. Tell him Paul Harrison aka Tall Paul, Stretch, lenghly sent you to talk with him... he'll know who you are talking about. LOL

Good Luck Buddy

Paul

Done!

Creig go to Border Brew Supply in Salem, NH (on the border of Methuen, MA) the owners name is Joe! He will set you up with whatever you need for this project TAX FREE :thumbs: He is also a great brewer and will have the answers you need. Tell him Paul Harrison aka Tall Paul, Stretch, lenghly sent you to talk with him... he'll know who you are talking about. LOL

Good Luck Buddy

Paul

Paul,

I think I'm gonna head up there tomorrow and pick up some equipment and see if I can interview Joe. Thank's for the recommendation, and thanks to all that have answered, you guys are awesome!

_craig_

Let me know- of course super busy but we can make this work- Churchills, a cigar bar at Faneuil Hall after work 3:30?

Done.

Now, I want to accompany you on the "research" trips to Boston and St. James's Gate.

Done!

Good Luck Buddy

Paul

Paul,

I think I'm gonna head up there tomorrow and pick up some equipment and see if I can interview Joe. Thank's for the recommendation, and thanks to all that have answered, you guys are awesome!

_craig_

Let me know how you make out!

All set bud,

Good luck with the thesis. Should be a fun project.

Did you skip your technical writing course that discussed proofreading your work? ;)

LMAO...I thought it was a trick test.

If you know what 'cheep' means, you drink a LOT.
If you know what 'craft beer' means....you drink even more!

Prime example of why one should not drink and post!

Hey all! Thanks so much for all the great responses, I have so much to sift through and a lot of great recommendations and comments! You guys are great!

I have another survey, this will most likely be the last one. It's slightly different from the last one. This one is targeting peoples views on bars, pubs, and taverns...peoples locals and go to's...and their reasoning behind going to such places.

I know the questions may seem weird, but its just for me to analyze and decipher to help me build a stronger project.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/95BWH7T

As a side note, I'll be sending a few of you guys private messages to discuss in further details certain aspects of this project.

Paul
Went to Border Brew Supply last week, Joe is an awesome guy! Hooked me up with some new equipment, and I got a great interview with him. Thanks for the recommendation!

Thanks all!

_craig_

Second survey done and I am glad that Joe helped you out and hooked you up! He has a nice little shop.

Paul