• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Swissy's Self Important PIF

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Ok gang (and you know who you are....) we'll do this here since the PM thread is getting long and tedious!

LOL... I believe it's on the way the King of the Tiaras ( or is that Queen?)

palin-bikini-1-copy.jpg

I can gawdamnfuggin guarawnTEE you that it will never be the quitter formerly known as Gov. Palin that I choose. Beyond that, the moose is tasty and the baby...well, that's a good conversation piece!

Plus I can see this is gonna get derailed too! :laugh:

The baby actually looks a lot like Jim...

And wasn't derailing the whole point?

LOL, I'm anxiously awaiting souldog, but I sure as hell am not wearing my banana hammock and chuck taylors.

Fully erect right now

I have the cure for this...

crazy.jpg
If you put a surfboard on his back, you can see this on Waikiki Beach. Or on Kauai. I'm jus' sayin'...............Jim, Clint, any input on this? :p

I can unfortunately confirm this. I stared directly into the sun in hopes that it would be seared from my visual memory. :(

yup... been there, seen that. And I can also confirm that pouring bleach in your eyes does not get the image cleared from your brain.

Oh you mean I was actually supposed to mail it not just send him a DC# for when I finally get around to going to the PO sometime next month? :laugh:

Oh you mean I was actually supposed to mail it not just send him a DC# for when I finally get around to going to the PO sometime next month? :laugh:

This isn't Phil's pass!

------------------------------------------

Picture_122.jpg

"Jim's early years!"

that's the beauty of clink-n-ship.... you can get a DC number that will be active forever while you wait to mail the item! :laugh:

Gary... quite digging in my photo albums...

Got the box, thanks Josh for the smokes. Who participating in this Alaska Summer Invasion, wants these DVDs and something from me? I'm going to watch this over the weekend and have it out on Tuesday.

Jim - nice work on the DVD case!

Got the box, thanks Josh for the smokes. Who participating in this Alaska Summer Invasion, wants these DVDs and something from me? I'm going to watch this over the weekend and have it out on Tuesday.

Jim - nice work on the DVD case!

Send it to me if you want. If not I can wait. :D