• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Swissy's Self Important PIF

Loren,
saw your post about your mom... best wishes to her! And, don't worry about the PIF... when you get it done, you get it done. It's not a PIFT (Pass It Forward Tomorrow) so take of family, and if anyone bitches then we won't send it to them! ;)

Loren,
saw your post about your mom... best wishes to her! And, don't worry about the PIF... when you get it done, you get it done. It's not a PIFT (Pass It Forward Tomorrow) so take of family, and if anyone bitches then we won't send it to them! ;)

But I have Hollywood producers lined up in the driveway already. What am I supposed to tell them? They aren't going to buy the "dog ate my homework" story.

Whenever Loren. Family first. Good thoughts your way.

carry on when available gents... I'll be mostly incognito while in Hawaii for the next 3 weeks :thumbs:

I'd say I'd miss y'al but momma told me never to lie... :cool:

If all goes well, I will get it out on Tuesday. She is in the ICU and we are going up tomorrow since the Doctor thinks she will be able to breath on her own and that means she should be able to talk. I'm tired after spending all day at the hospital and its going to be another long day tomorrow till we hear an all clear from her Doctors.

Ok the package is on the move once again. Sorry for the delay but I know everyone understands why it was. Poor Matt will feel like he was raped when he gets it. :laugh:

I've got it. I'm finding myself temporarily computer illiterate, but I'll get it tomorrow.

Buehler? Anyone?

This thing is ready to go, and the Opossum is starting to stink up the place.

Who wants it or should I choose? (apparently andros is unavailable)

Same address?

I'll try to get this out before Alan's weather gets here. Looking at a high of -3*F on Tuesday.

Wooo package arrived today and looks like the possum got blown up along with the mailbox. :D Many thanks Matt!!

Aight...who's next? Prolly be Monday before it goes out though.

How exactly does this game work and can anybody play?

Well,.... Maybe.

You see the thing is,... well Jim is in Hawaii on a two week drunk. He may not remember this thing let alone any of us by the time he gets back.

How exactly does this game work and can anybody play?

Jim started this with a select few and I don't think he had the intention of adding anyone once it started. But you will have to wait for his drunk ass to reply. :laugh:

Back