• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TAA 2006

WooHoo!!
Stopped off at a REAL cigar shop (at least compared to what I'm used to in Anchorage!) here in Phoenix (Ye Old Tobacco Shoppe) and they had a couple of slots left for TAA, and were willing to ship to Alaska!

Yea!!!!! :D

Man, what a shop- I was like a kid in a candy store, with a fresh hundred dollar bill! :laugh: I just wish I got out of there with JUST a hundred dollar bill... :whistling:

You didn't read between the lines in my post.... :rolleyes: .....doh!

:0

No, I didn't see you post! Oops... if I read between correctly... oops! But in my defense this damn heat is frying what little brain I have left! Yuck! Gimme the low 40's we're having at home ANYDAY!

:blush: oops... but thanks...

Gary,
thanks brother... seems we checked out of the hotel when you posted, and went right to the airport, by way of the cigar shop... bummer! But looks like I might have an extra TAA 2006! :laugh:

thought I'd clear that up since I'm now sitting in the Alaska Airlines Board Room drinking all the free beer I want! :0 ... gotta love those MVP perks...

You rock... (provided I CAN read between the lines... :whistling: ) it won't be forgotten...

I will have about 15 sets left if someone wants some.

Jim's the MAN!!!

Unless he put's a dress on - then he's freebern!

aab.jpg

send me an e-mail (not PM) if you'd like a set of the 2006 Toast Across America cigars in the commemorative box. Nice Set! Better hurry... only a few left! It's $50.00 plus $6.00 for Priority Mail. Have your money order ready... Glad to help because . . . I'm Stinky!

Stinky@StinkyCigar.com

send me an e-mail (not PM) if you'd like a set of the 2006 Toast Across America cigars in the commemorative box. Nice Set! Better hurry... only a few left! It's $50.00 plus $6.00 for Priority Mail. Have your money order ready... Glad to help because . . . I'm Stinky!

Stinky@StinkyCigar.com
Thanks for the offer Stinky, but you should introduce yourself to the board on "Introduce Yourself Here" forum.

e-mail sent..

I believe this is the company that makes the stinky cigar ash tray, is that right stinky?

No argument that he should do a formal intro, as that's the convention in these parts.

So's you know, Stinky goes back to the JRBB days (or before - that's where I first came across him). He's good people.

Stinky@StinkyCigar.com

1st post - no intro.... show some couth man!

A little respect for the board wouldn't hurt....be part of the board.

Trumpin' on JimD....not cool!

LOL! Guys, who do you think is responsible for the Stinky Ashtray?

;)