• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Take a look inside...

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
Was finally able to make an album of pics. (had to resize images to make it work) So here is my Humidor and the goodies inside. And I know I know, I'm gonna need to buy a bigger one shortly :laugh:

Album

Yeah 2 of my favs! luckily the store that I buy mine from always has those in stock for me. I buy 3 or 4 at a time.

Black Pearl Rojo and CAO Criollo! Good cigars. I love 'em!

Nice starter selection, Q. Ya done good.

Wilkey

That's a nice collection of sticks. On those Punch Rare Corojos, they are good now, but if you have the patience to let them rest for a while they become really, really good. I recently had one from 2004, and it was excellent.

That's a nice collection of sticks. On those Punch Rare Corojos, they are good now, but if you have the patience to let them rest for a while they become really, really good. I recently had one from 2004, and it was excellent.

I've actually had those for about a year and a half. I'll buy other ones to smoke on the spot. Most of these came out of my now defunct humi I've had for about 3 or 4 years. So some of them had a lot of age on them.

Nice collection of smokes there, thanks for sharing.

I remember smoking a few of the RYJ Maddies... Very nice. :thumbs:

I agree. I was lucky to get some of these when I first started that had some age on them and they were fantastic. Went to the b/m and picked up some more......still a good stick, but nowhere near as nice as the aged ones. Now, I don't smoke them unless they've rested at least 6 mo. in the humi. Another reason to stockpile.

**edit for spelling

Its very cute congrats! Now buy yourself a cooler and some beads and call it a day!! :D

Very nice Q. I've got the same problem as you.........................I NEED A BIGGER HUMI!

Ah, onomatopoeia! ???

I envy you just starting down the slope.

Every time you herf everyone wants to break your _____ cherry. Smoking your very first Cuban. It's kind of like when your uncle takes you to the whorehouse for your first ... you know. ;)

Lucky bastid!!