• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Take a Survey, Help Child Learning Research

Ginseng

Banned
Gentlemen,

The infant learning lab at the U. of Delaware where I am a graduate student is carrying out research on children's understanding of shapes and their names. We've put together an online survey for this work. This survey is targeted at adults to establish a range of typical shapes to be used in the first phase of that research with kids.

If you have a minute or two to spare, would you please consider clicking on the following link to participate in the research survey? By clicking on the link, you give consent for your choices to be used in research with no benefit or cost to you. Furthermore, your identity is not asked for and your IP is not logged so the data is fully anonymous.

Online Shape Survey

Thank you for your help!
Wilkey

PS. I have cleared this through Rod and he's given permission for me to post.

Done!

We should have a contest. Will I hit 25K posts before Wilkey graduates? :p

Done!

If you hit 25K before I graduate, I hereby authorize you to sell off my entire collection in a benefit auction for my widow. :0

Wilkey

I had to save this just in case. 8,998 to go!

Done!

If you hit 25K before I graduate, I hereby authorize you to sell off my entire collection in a benefit auction for my widow. :0

Wilkey

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far!

Bump to catch those who might have missed this thread the first time out.

Wilkey

Done, i'm going to have to give this to my kids to do when we get home.

Done, i'm going to have to give this to my kids to do when we get home.
Aiiiiieeee! This one's not for kids.

It is for adults because adults should have fully-formed conceptions of these shapes and thus can judge them as being more or less "average." This is what we want to find out.

The results from this adult survey will be used to select items to administer to children.

Wilkey