• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Talk to me Goose

whopper

big freak
I don't know what it is but I am inexorably drawn to the movie "Top Gun" . Here I am again, got the DVR fired up watching it for about the millionth time.

I know all the lines, my wife just laughs at me.

Someone please own up, let me know I am not the only one with this obsession/sickness. ???

I am that way, but my poison is Old School. ...Nice little Saturday. You know Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond....

Top Gun and Old School are pretty good movies but for some reason I'm drawn to The Boondock Saints. Right now that may be my favorite movie

Shawshank Redemption. If I'm channel surfing, and I see it on TBS or TNT I just sit the remote down and watch it from whatever point it's at until the very end.

Raising Arizona does it for me. Every time I hear "Let's go get Nathan Junior" I just frickin crack up.

Shawshank Redemption. If I'm channel surfing, and I see it on TBS or TNT I just sit the remote down and watch it from whatever point it's at until the very end.

Good call. Thats an incredible movie.

I don't know what it is but I am inexorably drawn to the movie "Top Gun" . Here I am again, got the DVR fired up watching it for about the millionth time.

I know all the lines, my wife just laughs at me.

Someone please own up, let me know I am not the only one with this obsession/sickness. ???

Negative Ghostrider....the pattern is full.

Gattaca. One of all possible futures...but still, there is a man and his dream and the drive to fulfill that dream.

Wilkey

Army of darkness! "Shop smart, shop S Mart"! Cracks me up every time. :laugh:

It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. :)

Love that movie!

gallery_7197_614_12039.jpg

At least once a week we would watch Top Gun in the barracks....Damn good flick! :cool:

Bill

For me it is Plains, Trains and Automobiles as well as Papillion

I've been known to fast forward through the movie just to watch the flight sequences.

:cool:

Call me crass, but I used to have a bit of a laugh at Hot Shots poking fun at Top Gun.

Another vote for "Army of Darkness".
That film is so bad, it's good... :laugh: :laugh:

This movie caused my wife to go into labor. When it first came out on rental, (yes VCR tapes for those who don't know what they are, History channel "80's Tech) we were having some friends over to watch. Felt a rumble, thought it was "Tom". Played again the next day, rumbled again...............that night my daughter was born. A little special meaning for me........ :p

Space Balls (on the Comedy Channel now), The gods must be crazy............Hamburger Hill, Jarhead..............too many to list.

Paul