• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tattoo's

I have not had any done in a long time but my arms, back and chest all have ink, besides they are hard to see under all the hair :laugh:

Y'all revive this thread and it makes me go out Tuesday night and get 2 more hours of work done on my sleeve. Still have a few more hours as she didn't get it all done. I went from a 3/4 sleeve to a full sleeve down to the wrist. Wrist bone didn't feel too good!

Memorial to my father. It's about 10in. tall, on my right rib cage. Hurt like nothin else.

Derek

Very cool.
I just had a sanscrit symbol on my rib cage 4"x5" in size and you are right, it was a different pain than the others.

Dog tags on my left inner forearm, a banner that says "On This Day" on my left inside bicep, an angel holding an old lady who is holding a baby on my left shoulder, a Native American'esque phoenix and sun across my chest, "RESPECT" on my stomach (the only one I would get rid of if I had a choice, though I don't regret it), a flaming wheelchair guy on my right outer forearm, an elephant, sun and turtle on my right inner bicep, "1978 - IAN - 1995" across my back, a skull and crossbones over my left achilles, and I used to have "CARPE DIEM" and a dragon on my right ankle and calf.

Pics of what I have when I can dig them out...

I was stuck in bed for a while and didn't get a whole lot of exercise at this point. My moobs have since been firmed up a bit...

chestdone.jpg

Instead of the traditional names, I went with symbolic representations for my kids and my wife

newtat3.jpg

tattoo-1.jpg

tattoo.jpg

MVC-0111S.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

I don't have a good picture of either of my shoulders or my back.

I have four, and may I just say I got tatto's way before they were cool. I mean, when I got ink only bad folks had them. Not every doctor, lawyer, housewife, and teeny bopper had one.

I got my first and went and cut every sleeve of every shirt I owned so my new art would be visible!

I have 4 of them and really should finish the one on my shoulder blade. One of these days I'll see an artist up to the task!

PJ

I now have 6 Tattoo's and I can't walk in the shop anymore. Its taking good money away from my cigar budget. I have one planned for Nov 5th, 2011 and possibly re-ink my one tattoo. Then Jan will be my left calf in the back. I got the new one done on my right calf in the back. Sometimes it felt like he was using a sandblaster on my leg. LOL!!! Once it heals, I will toss a picture up.

<========== See avatar...

Too small for my eyes. I love blank ink tattoo's that have a lot of detail in them and yours, its hard to appreciate the art work. Maybe a link to it?
My newest is still healing since I got it on Saturday and I already want to take sandpaper to the skin since it itches that bad. LOL!!! My next one is
Nov 5th and that shall complete the upper back mostly. After it heals, I will post pictures of it. :D

I have one and currently trying to decide on a 2nd. Mine is on the underside of my right forearm and its a merging of the treble and bass clef. Simple, but meaningful for me.

I actually posted my first tattoo here 3 years ago, now I'm 6, I guess you're just never quite finished!

I have only one tattoo and I'm thinking about getting it removed. My tastes have changed over the years and now think they are all tacky.

I have a question, who do you tell someone their tatto is god aweful?

Jim that is Bad ass excellent work on the face and eyes I have a few tattoos I will have to get a few pics up here. I'm a huge tribal fan...