• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Cigars

That would be Pete from Tatuaje I assume. Sup Pete keep blending and making great cigars bro.
I think you assume a lot.....who this actually is has yet to be proven.

Tatuaje is actually Pete. Would be nice if he actually became an active member and posted an intro. Looks like he's primarily interested in monitoring this forum.

That would be Pete from Tatuaje I assume. Sup Pete keep blending and making great cigars bro.

Tatuaje is actually Pete. Would be nice if he actually became an active member and posted an intro. Looks like he's primarily interested in monitoring this forum.

That would be really cool! I hope Al doesnt get into trouble for having this sale, but just because he's closing out one line..does that really mean he's mad w/ Tatuaje as a whole? Maybe they're not selling at his shop? Either way, I cannot thank Al and Stefan enough for this sale. At this price, I was actually able to pull the trigger on a box of Tats, at the normal price point for some of the other lines, there's no way in he*l I could afford them.

-Aaron

I have been lurking for years but needed to join to see this always viewable section.
I am assuming Al is upset with Tatuaje. Sad to see he is closing out the product.

Not angry with you at all Pete. Why would I be mad? Did I miss something? I've got some reading to do...

Edited to ask a question

Great deal, Al!! Sorry to hear if you are not carrying Tatuaje anymore. You are my guy for LFD and Padrons!! Wish I wouldn't have missed this!!

Welcome, Pete. Hope to hear from you on the forum. Your $.02 would be a great addition.

Cheers,

QUade

Close out, eh!?

We'll keep an eye out!

That would be really cool! I hope Al doesnt get into trouble for having this sale, but just because he's closing out one line..does that really mean he's mad w/ Tatuaje as a whole? Maybe they're not selling at his shop? Either way, I cannot thank Al and Stefan enough for this sale. At this price, I was actually able to pull the trigger on a box of Tats, at the normal price point for some of the other lines, there's no way in he*l I could afford them.

-Aaron

I have been lurking for years but needed to join to see this always viewable section.
I am assuming Al is upset with Tatuaje. Sad to see he is closing out the product.

Not angry with you at all Pete. Why would I be mad? Did I miss something? I've got some reading to do...

Edited to ask a question

Great deal, Al!! Sorry to hear if you are not carrying Tatuaje anymore. You are my guy for LFD and Padrons!! Wish I wouldn't have missed this!!

Welcome, Pete. Hope to hear from you on the forum. Your $.02 would be a great addition.

Cheers,

QUade

The rumors are spreading like wildfire, calm down guys, it's not like he is closing out on the browns, Havana VI, or Cabaiguans, and the Blacks haven't even hit mainstream yet.

I find this part interesting.

I find this part interesting.

This forum was always public and now it is private and I wanted to view the most recent threads. Hope this explains my first post. Thanks.

Hmmm, We have Frank Santos from Padilla Cigars floating around back in Feb, John Oliva jr. posting and now Pete Johnson. Our lil cigar board dose pretty well for its self :) .

Hmmm, We have Frank Santos from Padilla Cigars floating around back in Feb, John Oliva jr. posting and now Pete Johnson. Our lil cigar board dose pretty well for its self :) .

Not too shabby! :thumbs: :cool:

How about a CP hat (and bountiful, never ending adulation) to the first manufacturer that produces a CigarPass Limited Edition smoke? :whistling:

Wouldn't that be the coolest freakin' thing in the world?

Wilkey

How about a CP hat (and bountiful, never ending adulation) to the first manufacturer that produces a CigarPass Limited Edition smoke? :whistling:

Wilkey

As long as it doesn't end up like one of the CI Legend series. :0

Wilkey

What flavor you have in mind?

:laugh:

-B

Wilkey

Then Gary could invoke GB!

Wilkey

-B
Alrighty, it's been a while and you really earned this so...

Wilkey

cool idea but I don't know about the Suggested flavor of
!!

Wilkey

-B

Wilkey
Cool idea but I don't know about the Suggested flavor of .....
!!

Wilkey

-B

Wilkey
Cool idea but I don't know about the Suggested flavor of .....
!!

I think the below quote pretty much sums up Wilkey's source of inspiration for new flavors.

...lick and twirl technique is exactly what I use when I encounter a loose wrapper at the head.

Wilkey

I'm not sure what is going on, but I hope everything is in good relations. Al is a good vendor, discount or not.