• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

I hopped on my Facebook yesterday and had this awaiting me in my inbox:

"Being one of the first 13 to respond, I wanted to know if you'd be interested in a monster pack. I only made 13 which include a Drac, a Boris, A 2009 Conoju and a Reserva J21. These are packaged inside a Humi-Pouch and include first class shipping. The price is 59.95. The slightly higher than MSRP is due to taxes, packaging, and shipping.
If you are interested, please contact me with credit card and shipping info."

No, I don't want a Monster Pack, I want the full box of Dracs that I jumped through my ass to get on the high up on the list (11th) for. Thanks for nothing.

I hopped on my Facebook yesterday and had this awaiting me in my inbox:

"Being one of the first 13 to respond, I wanted to know if you'd be interested in a monster pack. I only made 13 which include a Drac, a Boris, A 2009 Conoju and a Reserva J21. These are packaged inside a Humi-Pouch and include first class shipping. The price is 59.95. The slightly higher than MSRP is due to taxes, packaging, and shipping.
If you are interested, please contact me with credit card and shipping info."

No, I don't want a Monster Pack, I want the full box of Dracs that I jumped through my ass to get on the high up on the list (11th) for. Thanks for nothing.

I had the exact same thing. I was the second person to post on their Facebook Wall, which I was told on the phone was the "fair" way to come up with their list for the Dracs/Boris. Called the next day to find out if I needed to pre-pay and was told I didn't make the cut. Huh?? But, there was a great deal in the works for the 13 that didn't make it. Right, the great deal was getting to buy four cigars over MSRP. :laugh: I declined as well.

I got hooked up on a box of Boris by a brother here after jumping through hoops with other stores it was nice to have a fellow CPer take care of me with no sweat or worry. Just one run-on sentence.
tongue.gif

I had the exact same thing. I was the second person to post on their Facebook Wall, which I was told on the phone was the "fair" way to come up with their list for the Dracs/Boris. Called the next day to find out if I needed to pre-pay and was told I didn't make the cut. Huh?? But, there was a great deal in the works for the 13 that didn't make it. Right, the great deal was getting to buy four cigars over MSRP. :laugh: I declined as well.

It's absolutely ridiculous. My exact response was "Should I take this to mean that I won't be getting the box I requested?" I'd be really anxious to hear what happened to 50-60 boxes of Dracs if people at or near the top of the list "didn't make the cut".

It's absolutely ridiculous. My exact response was "Should I take this to mean that I won't be getting the box I requested?" I'd be really anxious to hear what happened to 50-60 boxes of Dracs if people at or near the top of the list "didn't make the cut".

I don't think anybody got 50-60 boxes of the drac, or anything close to that.

There are 1300 boxes of The Dracs with "large allocations" going to the 13 listed retailers, and a smaller amount released to a list of additional retailers around the country. I have no idea how much a large allocation is per store, however 50 to 13 stores would be exactly half of the boxes produced. Actually sounds quite possible.

I thought that was the estimate I had seen for the allotment for the 13 primary retailers. At any rate, it's obvious that their list had no relevance in determining who did or didn't get a box considering Greg was 2nd, David (Sweetrice80) was a ~8th (I don't think he got any, though I'm not positive), and I was 11th.

Got my box of Drac today and a couple of the Boris. If guys are still looking for them Holts has them but there is a limit (as you might have guessed) but they are not doing shipping. Its all walk in purchases at this point.

376773673.jpg

the elusive dracula, i guess he named this one right, he only comes out in the dark, no one sees him, and he sucks the blood right out of you.
it has actually turn some stores into blood sucking b-trd.
sign.gif

Has anyone who's gotten a box have a problem with a paint odor from the box? There was a thread over at cf and I haven't seen aythig here (unless Ive missed it-read on my phone). G1

Has anyone who's gotten a box have a problem with a paint odor from the box? There was a thread over at cf and I haven't seen aythig here (unless Ive missed it-read on my phone). G1

There has been mention of it here. Not as much as on CF. I will get my box tomorrow and will let you know what I find.

Drac smell

They have hit eBay. I'm doing a free shipping discount for CP members :sign: :sign:

There has been mention of it here. Not as much as on CF. I will get my box tomorrow and will let you know what I find.

Drac smell
Just had my first Drac and yes got paint taste and smell, after it burned half way it went away was not that empress with the Drac and the Franks are a better smoke. am going to let it rest and air out see if they get better.

Just picked up my boxes of Drac and Boris. The shop I frequent didn't get drawn, but received four boxes of each. Thankfully, they were nice enough to hold a box of each for me. I was also able to buy a single of each so that I can try them and still keep my boxes intact.

gallery_1870_806_54274.jpg

Just picked up my boxes of Drac and Boris. The shop I frequent didn't get drawn, but received four boxes of each. Thankfully, they were nice enough to hold a box of each for me. I was also able to buy a single of each so that I can try them and still keep my boxes intact.

gallery_1870_806_54274.jpg
You don't wanna check for a golden ticket? I bet they make the cigars taste bad...

Derek

If you get a box of Dracs I highly suggest opening it, putting the cigars in a humi that's not your main storage if you have one, and letting the box air out. Mine reeked of paint on the inside. That smell also got on the foot of all the cigars in mine too and I'm hoping they recover in this cedar humi.

Yet another eff up in this whole mess...

If you get a box of Dracs I highly suggest opening it, putting the cigars in a humi that's not your main storage if you have one, and letting the box air out. Mine reeked of paint on the inside. That smell also got on the foot of all the cigars in mine too and I'm hoping they recover in this cedar humi.

Yet another eff up in this whole mess...

I am sure Pete will step up and make this right. Or make his box production folks make it right. Maybe he will chime in here and let everyone know so it isn't just supposition though...

Opened both of mine, no paint smell, and unfortunately no ticket either.

They probably would've been fine if they hadn't sat in the box with the paper off.

I would go so far as to let them sit out in the open for a few hours. Volatile chemicals are causing the problems and airflow will help get rid of them more than a close box.

That sucks to search out a box of these and have to deal with "volatile chemicals" in the cigars. Thanks but no thanks for me.