• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
Until now the only Non-Communist petite corona worth smoking was the RP Sun grown PC. That now has all changed with the release of the Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles. Since I know the difference between food and tobacco this is not a review, but I can tell you, this is one fine, rich tasting cigar that arrived just in time for the cold weather smoking season. This PC was 25 min. of pure pleasure. In fact it was so good I smoked two back to back. :cool:

Doc.

Until now the only Non-Communist petite corona worth smoking was the RP Sun grown PC. That now has all changed with the release of the Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles. Since I know the difference between food and tobacco this is not a review, but I can tell you, this is one fine, rich tasting cigar that arrived just in time for the cold weather smoking season. This PC was 25 min. of pure pleasure. In fact it was so good I smoked two back to back. :cool:

Doc.

Glad to hear this! I just stopped by a local B&M and picked one up last night. I may have to go back and get a few more! :thumbs:

Thanks Doc, there is a definite need in my humi for a good NC PC. I haven't tried a Havana VI yet but I have an Aristas at home that I now need to fire up this weekend. I just hope the Angeles are readily available. If the Havana VI line is any good (and it sounds like it is), I will be on the lookout for a box of these.

Thanks Doc, there is a definite need in my humi for a good NC PC. I haven't tried a Havana VI yet but I have an Aristas at home that I now need to fire up this weekend. I just hope the Angeles are readily available. If the Havana VI line is any good (and it sounds like it is), I will be on the lookout for a box of these.

If they are any good, I know where you can buy them, and drink, too! It's only a little over an hour away Matt!!!

If they are any good, I know where you can buy them, and drink, too! It's only a little over an hour away Matt!!!

Did they have the PC? I only looked at the beli, b/c I wanted to make sure they didn't know I smuggled in that VR Unicos. War-Chest-Er is a little to far for me anyway, I was thinking my best chances to hunt down a box would be during my trip to Tampa in December.

Likley true, Matt. I didn't see the PC, but again, i wasn't looking. I got that lonsdale-ish sized one, and will be smoking it this weekend, sometime.

Until now the only Non-Communist petite corona worth smoking was the RP Sun grown PC.

It's all subjective, but depending on my mood, I would not turn down any of these:

-Opus Perf. #4/#5
-Padron Londres
-Zino Mouton Cadet no. 5
-Arturo Fuente Petit Corona
-Davidoff 2000

All are close if not spot on the dimensions of a Havana PC.

I'll definitely give the Angeles a try though. :)

I had an Almirantes at the store yesterday - the choice was a Tatuaje VI and an ESG, and, honestly, though the ESG is a bit more a of a 'special' cigar, the Tatty Reds are pretty amazing.

Until now the only Non-Communist petite corona worth smoking was the RP Sun grown PC.

It's all subjective, but depending on my mood, I would not turn down any of these:

-Opus Perf. #4/#5
-Padron Londres
-Zino Mouton Cadet no. 5
-Arturo Fuente Petit Corona
-Davidoff 2000

All are close if not spot on the dimensions of a Havana PC.

I'll definitely give the Angeles a try though. :)

Tim,

Good call on the Londres, Perf, and Zino. Isn't the Mouton Cadet one of the models that comes in a foil pack?

Wilkey

this is probably my favorite size... a lot of awesome Cuban cigars in this size. I also keep a few boxes of Londres on hand.

Wilkey-

I think the Classics are the foil-wrapped ones. And I justed recalled reading somewhere that the Mouton Cadets are no longer made.

So far all of the TAT havana 6's have ALL been amazing smokes! The same B&M JHawk got his from has the whole line and so far I have had 3 of the six and all are fantastic!!

Not to completely disagree with Doc (I love the RP SG PC too) but the Plasencia TKO is also an awesome smoke if you can find them.

Disagreeing with Doc is never a problem. Especially when dealing with subjective perceptions. But I feel I need to defend my position in objective terms.

The Tat. Havana VI and the RP sun grown PC are cigars that cost me $4.74 and $4.29 respectively. They are both readily available and are both very good. The cigars that have been mentioned, The Davidoff 2000 is a $9.30 cigar and the Opus X perf 4 and 5 are 7.50 and $8.25 and not nearly as available,and kind of pricey for a PC. The Zino is no longer made. The AF Grand Reserva PC is plagued by construction problems, and the Padron Londres is a fine cigar but is loosely filled and burns hot . It is simply not in the same league, nor was it intended to be at $2.30. I can’t find the Plascencia anywhere, so I’m not able to comment. So I stand by my original statement. The only two PC's WORTH smoking are the RP and TAT Havana VI.

Doc

Disagreeing with Doc is never a problem. Especially when dealing with subjective perceptions. But I feel I need to defend my position in objective terms.

The Tat. Havana VI and the RP sun grown PC are cigars that cost me $4.74 and $4.29 respectively. They are both readily available and are both very good. The cigars that have been mentioned, The Davidoff 2000 is a $9.30 cigar and the Opus X perf 4 and 5 are 7.50 and $8.25 and not nearly as available,and kind of pricey for a PC. The Zino is no longer made. The AF Grand Reserva PC is plagued by construction problems, and the Padron Londres is a fine cigar but is loosely filled and burns hot . It is simply not in the same league, nor was it intended to be at $2.30. I can’t find the Plascencia anywhere, so I’m not able to comment. So I stand by my original statement. The only two PC's WORTH smoking are the RP and TAT Havana VI.

Doc

Those are hella good prices. Fuggin Utah tobacco tax! Although more expensive here, I have to say the Tat Havana VI series are worth every penny. My new favorite and vote for cigar of the year...

I just started to get into PCs, AND Tatuajes...

I need to give these a try!

:0 :0 :0

Did I hear someone say something about a NC Petit Corona worth a damn? This is good news, I love the Noellas though a little smaller this cigar is definately on my short list.

Thanks for the thread doc.

CYG

HMMM wil have to try these out.. ALways looking for a good small quick smoke.

These sounds great and with the winter fast approaching will be a great size to try!