• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje pudgy monsters!

Saw it at my b&m today. I'm not a big fan of tatuajes mainly because I find then to be fuller body than I prefer. I can see why done people are a fan of then though. Let me know how it is.. If body it's comparable to the brown label or triunfandors I might give it a try.

When I saw they came out a few days back, I did a quick search on the web...but couldn't find what size they were anywhere. How big are they?

ironpeddler said:
When I saw they came out a few days back, I did a quick search on the web...but couldn't find what size they were anywhere. How big are they?
Assorted sizes.  Its essentially the Lil' Monsters + 2 new blends in a robusto or double robusto format.  

Kid Montana said:

Assorted sizes.  Its essentially the Lil' Monsters + 2 new blends in a robusto or double robusto format.  

Judging by the description, I would have thought they were shorter and fatter than the Lil' Monsters...like a short churchill or something. Thanks...

Length of the Little Monsters, ring gauge of the originals, I believe.

I just wish he would release the frank in it's original glory again. THAT was a great cigar.

TatuajePudgyMonsters_zps51078c40.jpg

I really want a box....just can't justify it right now. Otherwise, someday I hope to try a Tiff and a Chucky...they look interesting and are the perfect size for me.

Seems they are sold out everywhere for now, I have heard that they are going to have some more boxes on the way though.

Not advertising for these places but got emails this weekend that both newhavanacigars and coronacigarco have supplies of these. For now.

C

I smoked the tiff and the chuckie. Both were excellent. The tiff was a little milder but a tad more flavorful. The chuckie had a little more kick.

My local B&M got a stack in and is holding one for me . . . I really enjoyed the Little Monsters, so I'm definitely looking forward to smoking these.  :love:

~Boar

Here's hoping my B&M gets some, I've never had a tat that I didn't enjoy.

Picked my box up last night . . . good thing I asked them to save me one, they were sold out except for mine!  Smoking a Tiff right now and it's quite nice.  Spicy, peppery little flavor bomb.

~Boar

I bought special releases from Tatuaje for a few years. I pretty quickly determined that I liked the regular brown and red labels a hell of a lot more. In fact, I thought that those special releases I tried were half as good, at best. My taste, of course. 

I don't know what is in the Pete's thoughts, but I often wonder if it is just all about striking the iron while it is hot. I sort of can't blame a guy for trying to make money, but he talks about all the crap in the industry, and then seems get embroiled in crap that pisses us off; like horrible packaging that makes the cigars taste like they were stored in a paint locker. That said, I'm sure he doesn't condone it, and has to bite his tongue, A LOT. Pepin dumping his ass would really be catastrophic.

As we used to say in Brooklyn, "fuck dat shit"

Pepin is not rolling as good a cigar as he used to. His original blends and branded cigars, for Padilla, Black Cat, etc. were some of the very best cigars I have ever smoked. All this other crap is just not worth it to me anymore. That said, since he went vertical, I buy a sampling every year to see if he is getting back to his original quality of flavor. Not even close, yet, but definitely better than when he hooked up with Ashton, got into it with Fernandez, and EVERYTHING he was rolling went to pure shit in flavor and construction. We'll see, but it will be a long time before I can buy anything made by Pepin with a caution to the wind attitude.