• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Recommendation

That's what Pete reccomends..............."At least a year to allow them to do some addittional wet pack fermentation."

I just recently bought a box of Cazadores, and I was wondering the same question. I was thinking at least a year, that is if I can hold myself off from not raiding it.
My understanding is the Cazadores are wet packed in foil. What is the deal on how long to keep in the foil, before opening and enjoying? I've had some that were just phenomenal, and wondered if it was because they spent more time maturing. Hmmm. Maybe time to get a box.
I also agree with Brian. This is the one aspect of the brown labels that I really love. They were never intended to all taste the same. Makes for wonderful variety. I don't really have a favorite. Although the whole line is probably my favorite.

If you haven't smoked an RC-184, you might consider getting a few. They can be remarkable.

edit for spelling and to add.

Thank You, Sir!

That's what Pete reccomends..............."At least a year to allow them to do some addittional wet pack fermentation."

I just recently bought a box of Cazadores, and I was wondering the same question. I was thinking at least a year, that is if I can hold myself off from not raiding it.
My understanding is the Cazadores are wet packed in foil. What is the deal on how long to keep in the foil, before opening and enjoying? I've had some that were just phenomenal, and wondered if it was because they spent more time maturing. Hmmm. Maybe time to get a box.
I also agree with Brian. This is the one aspect of the brown labels that I really love. They were never intended to all taste the same. Makes for wonderful variety. I don't really have a favorite. Although the whole line is probably my favorite.

If you haven't smoked an RC-184, you might consider getting a few. They can be remarkable.

edit for spelling and to add.

Cojonu 2003 is definitely one of my favorite Tatuajes.