• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ten freaking years...?..!

grateful1 said:
Congratulations!

....I realize things move pretty quickly around here, Gary, but please try to keep up..... :p

Tom, thanks for the contest! Just as important, for keeping my losing streak alive!!

Great play and congratulations on the anniversary!

I too follow and enjoy your posts.

Congratulations on the anniversary Tom! This place has certainly been better because of you.

Congrats Tom and great contest. You made me realize that I'm getting pretty close to 10 years myself.

The prizes will fly tomorrow, the winners have been PM'd with their delivery confirmations.

Thanks again to everyone for the great comments, and congrats to the winners...!!

BlindedByScience said:
The prizes will fly tomorrow, the winners have been PM'd with their delivery confirmations.

Thanks again to everyone for the great comments, and congrats to the winners...!!

Congratulations! 

You sir, have been a prime example of what defines brotherhood.  I am a better person because of meeting you.  Congratulations on 10 good years.  Thanks for your participation here.

Steve

Sticks have landed and they look fantastic.  Can't wait to dig into them.  Thank you again and congrats on the milestone.

All the winners have PM'd me, so this one is history.  Only ten more years to go until the next one.... :laugh: