• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tenth Anniversary Contest.

Happy to have you around Doc.  You're one of the good ones for sure.  Happy Anniversary!

Sweet! I just turned 46...and look at that! :p

-Congrats Doc!

-Trey

Happy 10th anniversary Hank...may you be blessed with great health so you can have a 20 year contest! 

1st and last bump. I'm going to shut this down Wednesday.

Doc

mmburtch said:
I wonder if I'm wonderful people or incredible asshat?

Nice having you around Doc.
Asshat for sure [emoji6]. Congratulations Doc.

Jason

This contest is now closed. To avoid any suspicion of impropriety, I have enlisted Kirk, (MilesMingusMonk), to run the numbers. I'll post the winner as soon as he's able to get to it.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
This contest is now closed. To avoid any suspicion of impropriety, I have enlisted Kirk, (MilesMingusMonk), to run the numbers. I'll post the winner as soon as he's able to get to it.

Doc

He's still recovering from "MILFs drink free night" at his local bar.

Devil Doc said:

Doc

Happy anniversary Doc! I have PM'd you the result of the random number generator.

And the winner is #25, Cabaiguan Juan. Please send me your addy ASAP and I'll try to get this out on Monday.
Thanks to all that participated and to Kirk who gladly volunteered to help out.

Doc

Congrats to the winner and thanks for the contest. You're a great asset here Doc.

Nice! Well played Doc, you're a Chingon! Which is like a bass ass.

Edit SP