• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Thank You" Event - 21 August for Quad State Herf

Damn guys...wish I could be joining you tomorrow as I'm only about 20 minutes from West Point. Sadly, I'll be in Jersey for the better part of the day. Have fun!

I wish I could be right there with ya, CHarlie. But you know I'm there in spirit. Hope you all have a GREAT time.

Damn guys...wish I could be joining you tomorrow as I'm only about 20 minutes from West Point. Sadly, I'll be in Jersey for the better part of the day. Have fun!

You can always join us as we'll be there tomorrow until dusk....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I wish I could be right there with ya, CHarlie. But you know I'm there in spirit. Hope you all have a GREAT time.

Isy, your with us all the time here in NY. We'll smoke one tomorrow in your honor...... :thumbs:

Can't wait to see you tomorrow Charlie. Unfortunately, the wife is ill and will not make it and the lil one is not up to par either so it looks like I'm solo. I can man a grill or just piss Chris off all day, up to you. See you manana!

It's "Herf Day", yeah baby!!! See everyone in a little while........

Just got home. Great time as always Charlie, what a blast. It was great seeing you, Rob, Chris, Ian and others. Dee, you did a great job on the grill brother. Everything was fantastic

Just got home. Great time as always Charlie, what a blast. It was great seeing you, Rob, Chris, Ian and others. Dee, you did a great job on the grill brother. Everything was fantastic

Scott, you are correct, we had a great time. The location, weather, cigars, atmosphere, all of the S/BOTL that attended, the excellent BBQ that Dee and the boys provided, etc. I want to thank everyone for their generosity in the raffles and 50/50s, all of the sponsors; General Cigar, 601 & EO Cigars (thank you Eddie O for flying up from Miami and being a part of this great time), Nat Sherman Cigars, The Humidor Minister for another one-of a-kind beautiful ashtray, Torano Cigars, Yuengling Beer, Metropolitan Cigar Club and I'm sure that I'm missing a few. I took a number of great picture that I will post later on. My buddy Roberto took roughly 150 shots during the day and he will mix them in to video format with music. I'll post the YouTube link next week when it's all done. By the way, next year's Quad State Herf 6 will be in the same location and sometime in August....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Somebody had connections up top becuase the weather was beautiful...Rain held of for one day,,way to go..had a great time thanks for puttin on a great event

I had an outstanding time and I wish I could have stayed later but I was exhausted. It was great to Herf with everyone and meet some fantastic people.

Waiting for the Quadstate........ lol...

Rob as always brother was great smoking with ya and kicking some ass in horse shoes. I will message ya this week so we can maybe plan some smokes for next week. Take it easy brotha.

Charlie thanks for putting this on. Was a great time and I was very glad that you could raise the money you did for the wounded warriors. Talk to you soon, tell Eric it was great meeting him and thank him and the rest of the soldiers for all they do.

I had an outstanding time and I wish I could have stayed later but I was exhausted. It was great to Herf with everyone and meet some fantastic people.

Rob as always brother was great smoking with ya and kicking some ass in horse shoes. I will message ya this week so we can maybe plan some smokes for next week. Take it easy brotha.

Charlie thanks for putting this on. Was a great time and I was very glad that you could raise the money you did for the wounded warriors. Talk to you soon, tell Eric it was great meeting him and thank him and the rest of the soldiers for all they do.

It was great hanging out with you, Chris and Scott.

Thanks to Charlie for putting it all together and the Wounded Warriors for their service.

-Rob

Thanks to Charlie for putting it all together and the Wounded Warriors for their service.

-Rob

Yea it was great hanging with Chris and Scott. I will play shoes with them any day.... LOL

Charlie had a great time. Once again you are the man.

Had fun hanging with everyone. Just wish my shoe game was better. Must have been all that great BBQ. :thumbs: The boys really out did themselves. Looking forward to Quad State Herf 6 only 363 days to go. Give or take.

DG

Sorry I missed the herf, had to work. But I did make the after party at Ian and Ronnies and got to sample some of Dee's chicken with Ian Barbeque sauce...YUMMY!

Sorry I missed the herf, had to work. But I did make the after party at Ian and Ronnies and got to sample some of Dee's chicken with Ian Barbeque sauce...YUMMY!

Nice to see you made it to Ian and Ronnie's. That BBQ sauce is NO JOKE. Hopefully he'll bottle it soon.

We uploaded a YouTube video a few minutes ago but we're not happy with the way that the pictures transition from one to another. Here is what we have so far, if we figure out a way to clear it up, I'll let you know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY1JKbRciMY

Enjoy...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Nice shots, Charlie. It was great to see so many familiar faces. Glad you all had a blast! Spoke with Eddie O and he had quite the time.

-Rob

Yea it was great hanging with Chris and Scott. I will play shoes with them any day.... LOL

Yeah, I'd be saying the same thing if I won 3 out of 4 games. Good times indeed though. By the way, I look handsome throwing that horseshoe.