• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you Tim .... AKA..... AKPreacher

I like this explanation even better:
My lil bro Justin likes to knock the soap out of my hands and see if I'll pick it up. Wasn't sure he was serious until I saw another member say thanks Like the other guy... I wasn't aware of the protocol.

My lil bro Justin likes to knock the soap out of my hands and see if I'll pick it up. Wasn't sure he was serious until I saw another member say thanks Like the other guy... I wasn't aware of the protocol.
You know you would have jumped on the opportunity if presented! 😂

Nick was just too fast with a real answer!

2 things strike me about this thread. First, whenever I see the name “AKPreacher” my first thought is an AK47 not Alaska or church. Second, somebody ought to compile a philosophy of cigars thread with all the careworn pithy quotes that explain cigar ethics & manners.

2 things strike me about this thread. First, whenever I see the name “AKPreacher” my first thought is an AK47 not Alaska or church. Second, somebody ought to compile a philosophy of cigars thread with all the careworn pithy quotes that explain cigar ethics & manners.

the name was a double entendre on purpose