• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Rod

Sorry I can't do the "hey wow, look who's here welcome back". I'd say welcome back, but I would just be blowing sunshine up your ass. Personally I think what you did was total and utter Bull$hit and I can't believe you're here again. Unfortunately I still haven't forgotten the crap you said.

Yeah Yeah, Lee accepted your apology and I have nothing to do with it. Bringing up wives and mothers is still uncalled for.

For all of you about to give me crap, it's my opinion. I'm entitled to that.

If you don't know what we're talking about go here.

ricmac25 said:
Sorry I can't do the "hey wow, look who's here welcome back".  I'd say welcome back, but I would just be blowing sunshine up your ass.  Personally I think what you did was total and utter Bull$hit and I can't believe you're here again.  Unfortunately I still haven't forgotten the crap you said.

Yeah Yeah, Lee accepted your apology and I have nothing to do with it.  Bringing up wives and mothers is still uncalled for.

[snapback]219128[/snapback]​

Word.

NA

ricmac25 said:
Sorry I can't do the "hey wow, look who's here welcome back". I'd say welcome back, but I would just be blowing sunshine up your ass. Personally I think what you did was total and utter Bull$hit and I can't believe you're here again. Unfortunately I still haven't forgotten the crap you said.

Yeah Yeah, Lee accepted your apology and I have nothing to do with it. Bringing up wives and mothers is still uncalled for.

[snapback]219128[/snapback]​

no worries ric. i certainly don't expect to be let off the hook for what happened...in fact i think many of you are being too kind. the fact is i screwed up, and i don't expect to be accepted back as CP's poster child. i can only hope that time will heal a few wounds, but i know that some will not forget.

i also know that there will be those that will try to barb, and in some cases bait me; afterall there are some crusty types around here ;) i'm going to do my best to just laugh it off and try to be positive, contribute, and just move on.

barney

servebig said:
i also know that there will be those that will try to barb, and in some cases bait me; afterall there are some crusty types around here ;)
barney
[snapback]219164[/snapback]​
Right back to your old left handed slights I see. I'm already regretting not taking a more vocal opposition to your return. After reading this last post of yours I can assure you there will be no barbs or baiting done by me. I will be openly confrontational. What you just typed is baiting asshat.

NA

coventrycat86 said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kiddin' there with ya Barney :laugh: :laugh:

Now granted this is just my opinion and I'm only one person here but I'd like to see us all welcome back Barney to CP. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, Lee has accepted Barney's apology and IMO, I think we should move on.

Welcome back Barney :thumbs:

Please be nice and don't make me look foolish for backing you up here or I'll throw a fit again :D

Barney finally did send me the wine and it was fantastic :) :thumbs:
[snapback]218863[/snapback]​

Somehow I feel my neck is on the chopping block and Barney's holding the axe... :whistling:

I'm with CC. And I'm hoping everything is okay between you and Leebo. :thumbs:

You behave yourself, Barney!!! ;)

coventrycat86 said:

Now granted this is just my opinion and I'm only one person here but I'd like to see us all welcome back Barney to CP. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, Lee has accepted Barney's apology and IMO, I think we should move on.

Please be nice and don't make me look foolish for backing you up here or I'll throw a fit again :D

Bill ...

I can't believe you. I'd say more ... but I have to take a piss...

Well, here's my .02

Barney is an asshat, he can't really help it. He's also an attention whore, but this place is full of them, so he feels like he "fits in".

Now, what's done is done Barnacle but don't start that kind of garbage as in your previous post because you and I both know you live for this going back and forth ****.

Just be glad you got back in and don't have to beg for friends like over at CigarMeekly.

Amen

cohibasurfer said:
coventrycat86 said:

Bill ...

I can't believe you. I'd say more ... but I have to take a piss...
[snapback]219176[/snapback]​

Damn, this thread is pulling guys out of the woodwork :0

I won't welcome him back
The line this guy crossed was one that shouldn't get crossed

Bill

ggiese said:
coventrycat86 said:
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Just kiddin' there with ya Barney :laugh:  :laugh:

Now granted this is just my opinion and I'm only one person here but I'd like to see us all welcome back Barney to CP.  No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, Lee has accepted Barney's apology and IMO, I think we should move on.

Barney finally did send me the wine and it was fantastic :)  :thumbs:

Somehow I feel my neck is on the chopping block and Barney's holding the axe... :whistling:

I'm with CC. And I'm hoping everything is okay between you and Leebo. :thumbs:

You behave yourself, Barney!!! ;)
[snapback]219172[/snapback]​

I gotta respect Rod's decision on this. He had the case pled to him and made his call. Also I respect George in this matter. He is a good judge of character and he must see some good in this happening.

I understand if there are some folks that will have nothing to do with Barney. That is your opinion and I completely understand where it is comming from. Serious infractions were made by Barney...No one can dispute that.

Barney has been reinstated. Rod has decided. We must live with that.

I just hope that no one will bait anyone else into a pissing match. We all lose when that happens.

Barney..The CP Community is watching. A good friend of mine went to bat for you. I trust you will not burn him. You can't change what happened. You got a second chance. Work with it.

cigarsarge said:

[snapback]219190[/snapback]​

Maybe you have to live with it sarge.

I'll be making sure this asshat toes the line.

NA

SamClemmons said:
cigarsarge said:

[snapback]219190[/snapback]​

Maybe you have to live with it sarge.

I'll be making sure this asshat toes the line.

NA
[snapback]219201[/snapback]​

He has to tow the line. If he gets out of line I hope Rod will do the proper thing. If he does the right thing...We'll see where that goes. If you are gonna participate on this board seems like we gotta live with that decision.

I just hope for the sake of the board this does not blow up. It would get much nastier than last time IMHO.

Barney crossed way way over the line with the family threats. He has nothing to contribute to this board that will be of interest to me.

This is a joke right? Unbelievable, sad and a total disappointment.