• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving smoke

bilder

I will be stuck at work on Thanksgiving, so to lessen the blow I am thinking of dipping into the "good stuff".

Have not decided if I will have my first Hemmingway or if I will reach deeper in the humi and try my very first ISOM. Maybe my first Opus X is in order.....

Hmmm.... so many first time smokes in the humi to choose from.

What is on your menu for the Holiday?

OpusX A, Anejo Shark, or RA Gigantes.

I tend not to like cigars with poultry, so I'm still trying to figure out which will match best.

I will be stuck at work on Thanksgiving, so to lessen the blow I am thinking of dipping into the "good stuff".

Have not decided if I will have my first Hemmingway or if I will reach deeper in the humi and try my very first ISOM. Maybe my first Opus X is in order.....

Hmmm.... so many first time smokes in the humi to choose from.

What is on your menu for the Holiday?

I love smoking on Thanksgiving. My day starts @ about 9am when I fire up the turkey frier and I plan to start with a 1926 #35. About 11am I will be ready for something with a bit more kick and will move on to a VSG Enchantment. I have yet to decide on my after dinner smoke but I am leaning towards a PSP2.

I'm thinking an ESG because my little brother hasn't tried one yet and it's big enough to settle the tummy after lots of turkey and bourbon.

I look forward to smoking a Padron Anniversario "A" or a Partagas P2....depeding on how cold it is.

...whatever I grab when I reach into the humi!

:laugh:

DCM Stanford reserve 90th
Opus
Anejo shark camaroon wrapper.
Tatuaje cojonu 2003 and cabiguan belicoso

I am brining my 100ct humi for the rest of the smokes because I never know what I will be in the mood for.I just have to leave the humi in the car,the inlaws keep the house too damn hot!I will be gone for 4 nights....bah!

I think I will be having a few cigars. Start out with a nice afternoon smoke thats mellow: Gurkha Double Maduro.

After dinner, I am going to have to put my hat in the ring with the other Padron lovers and fire up a nice 1926 #1 maduro baby!!! :love: The only trouble I will have is deciding which scotch I want to drink with it!

That's not funny.
Last Thanksgiving we had the Fire Department over because my sister in-law over cooked the stuffing! The alarm went off - ADT called...but the dispatch went out to the station!!! DOH!!!

So - I'll be having a 'Thanksgiving Cigar' this year!
OK - maybe 2 or 3 :D

I'm thinking a nice Sancho from Cohibasurfer...then a pre-feast Monti #2 or SLR-L....an after feast Hoyo Churchill or PSP2 (depends on the mood)...and finally an evening Punch Corona '99 or similar!

Oh - did I say 2 or 3 ----- OOPS!

I will be cooking my turkey outside (smoked or fried..haven't decided yet)

But as far as the smoke itself goes...I am thinking smoke rosemary and sage, Mediterranean sea salt and honey brine.

and for a cigar...hmm....my final DCM #4, with about 2 years on it.

Isn't the choice obvious? Indian Tabac!!!! It was thanks to them "Injuns" that those wonderful witch hunting heathen killing pilgrims survived their first winter, or something like that. :p

is there some sort of sarcasm smiley I don't know about?

Probably an Esplendidos and maybe something vintage like an '80s Davidoff or RyJ Churchill. Can't wait.

Damn, sucks you have to work on thanksgiving B. :( Try not to work too hard.

I've got some padron 64's from BT that I've been waiting to try as well as a Fuente with 4 years on it.

I will torch a couple of Hemi Sigs before dinner and maybe Preferido Oscuro after dinner.

I'm thinking... CoRo via Swissy!!! :thumbs:

Thanks again bro!!! :blush:

El Credito "Super Magnum" (Second of La Gloria Cubana Serie R) while working the BBQ outside. After dinner a La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurados Maduro with some booze.

I hope I can find the time for a smoke.