• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving smoke

If my cold is gone and the weather holds up, Padron Familia Reserva #44.
If not, I'll have to wait until next week. I've been dying to smoke this!!!!

I'm not quite sure. I do know it will most likely be a 3 cigar day. I have Ashton VSG Torpedo I'd like to work into that days rotation.

Update:
I smoked a Johnny-O corona Gorda this morning. Smoked very nicely.
After dinner, I decided to smoke a Tatuaje Monster "The Frank" as I decided my palate would be agrreable, it was, and the conn wrapper was great.
So the VSG toerpedo will have to wait. Perhaps a Tres Mystique, tonight.

fat finger edit
Edit to add

Had a three year old Padron 1926 #35 from my NST (thanks again, Seadub!) on the patio over coffee with the wife this morning.

I'm trying to decide between a Bucanero Salsa, an LFD FP I, or an xXx for my post-turkey smoke.

I will be trying to start a holiday tradition today.We have some Chateau Fuentes' and Padilla Golden Bears. It will be just two of us, but hopefully it will grow as the years go by.
P.S. I do notice that the sticks chase away the rif-raf and allow us to enjoy ours without interruption.

Took the pup for a walk as it was 50 and sunny. Pulled out a perfect Opus Pl for the walk. By the time I got back to the house she was all but gone. A perfect 45 min smoke I was quite pleased!!

Right now I'm smoking a 2 year old Between the Lines. Silky smooth, tons of sweet carmel and floral notes on the finish! This cigar is awesome!
After dinner I'm planning to torch one of my 3 year old Opus. Can't wait for that one~

Happy Thanksgiving everyone~

I've had a AF Chateau Fuete sungrown, Tat. Havana VI Angeles, DPG Cuban Clasic PC, and an SLR A. I'm about to light up a MY Father Lancero.

Doc.

Please try not to laugh...my cousin told me to bring two cigars, he would bring two, and we would do a blind swap for one of them. So I brought two PAM Exclusivo's thinking it would be a good smoke, not too long, and not too expensive. This dude shows up, and father forgive me, I traded a PAM for a damn Kahlua. I didn't want to be rude so I smoked about half of it before the meal with him and told him it made me a little sick. The PAM after the meal took the taste out of my mouth but damn that was rough. I ask for the cigar gods forgiveness.

Back