• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving smoke

Hmmm, perhaps a Shark a great Fuente whoring BOTL from Cali sent me some time back, if I get the chance.

If my cold is gone and the weather holds up, Padron Familia Reserva #44.
If not, I'll have to wait until next week. I've been dying to smoke this!!!!

I'm not quite sure. I do know it will most likely be a 3 cigar day. I have Ashton VSG Torpedo I'd like to work into that days rotation.

Update:
I smoked a Johnny-O corona Gorda this morning. Smoked very nicely.
After dinner, I decided to smoke a Tatuaje Monster "The Frank" as I decided my palate would be agrreable, it was, and the conn wrapper was great.
So the VSG toerpedo will have to wait. Perhaps a Tres Mystique, tonight.

fat finger edit
Edit to add

Ill also be having a tat monster, that was gifted by a couple fine botl
Thanks again guys

DON

Had a three year old Padron 1926 #35 from my NST (thanks again, Seadub!) on the patio over coffee with the wife this morning.

I'm trying to decide between a Bucanero Salsa, an LFD FP I, or an xXx for my post-turkey smoke.

I will be trying to start a holiday tradition today.We have some Chateau Fuentes' and Padilla Golden Bears. It will be just two of us, but hopefully it will grow as the years go by.
P.S. I do notice that the sticks chase away the rif-raf and allow us to enjoy ours without interruption.

Took the pup for a walk as it was 50 and sunny. Pulled out a perfect Opus Pl for the walk. By the time I got back to the house she was all but gone. A perfect 45 min smoke I was quite pleased!!

Right now I'm smoking a 2 year old Between the Lines. Silky smooth, tons of sweet carmel and floral notes on the finish! This cigar is awesome!
After dinner I'm planning to torch one of my 3 year old Opus. Can't wait for that one~

Happy Thanksgiving everyone~

I've had a AF Chateau Fuete sungrown, Tat. Havana VI Angeles, DPG Cuban Clasic PC, and an SLR A. I'm about to light up a MY Father Lancero.

Doc.

I had a Liga Privada #9 around lunch time and i just finished up a My Father lancero.

Please try not to laugh...my cousin told me to bring two cigars, he would bring two, and we would do a blind swap for one of them. So I brought two PAM Exclusivo's thinking it would be a good smoke, not too long, and not too expensive. This dude shows up, and father forgive me, I traded a PAM for a damn Kahlua. I didn't want to be rude so I smoked about half of it before the meal with him and told him it made me a little sick. The PAM after the meal took the taste out of my mouth but damn that was rough. I ask for the cigar gods forgiveness.

I went to the in-laws for the day so I had to wait until I got home. I then fired up a Mcanudo 1968.