• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The “The 1-for-1, Full Spectrum Pass”

Dang, me already? I hope it actually gets delivered to me... curse the damn Post Office. Fingers crossed for Friday... that way, I can have it back out Saturday morning. I'm heading out of town Saturday and Sunday... I'd rather not have the box just idling on my porch. If push comes to shove, I'll get my neighbor to house it until I get back. :)

Well... damn. I guess lightning does strike twice. Got a call from a guy at Dell. Apparently, this package was sent there too. He was curious as to why a beatdown box was sent to them... when he noticed, it was addressed to me.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get off work until after the warehouse closes. And they aren't open on weekends. Looks like it'll be idling in the hot warehouse for the next 2 days. :(

Bah, nevermind. :p

I got the box safe and sound. PO lady hand-delivered it to me this afternoon.

The box is beat to hell, for sure. Ya'll are some lazy bastards for not replacing it!

I'll get my play in tonight and out on the road tomorrow.

Nah, Nah, ya got it all wrong!! That box is developing historical and archeological value! Ya can't just "replace" a treasure like that!! :sign:

Besides, we could have another contest: who will be the player who gets rejected at the PO due to unhealthy quantities of Priority tape :sign:

Hey, I'm up for it. It'll definitely be interesting to see if it'll make it to the guys in Minnesota. I think it has one more trip left in it. :D

Puts and Takes done.

Take: 30 ERDM Cafe Au Lait $0.96 | Put: 105 Indian Tabac Fire Petit $1.00 (?)

Take: 82 Cuaba Exclusivo | Put: 108 RASS

Take: 85 RyJ Exh. #4 | Put: 107 ERDM Choix Supreme

*Take: 88 Upmann Sir Winston '99 | Put: 110 Cohiba Robusto '00

Take: 90 VSG Belicoso $9.00 | Put: 106 Graycliff Profesionale Corona Especiale $10.00

*Take: 95 Cohiba Siglo IV | Put: 111 Cohiba Corona Especiale '00

*Take: 99 VR Unicos | Put: 109 VR Famosos '97

Take: 100 Cuesta Rey Pyramid $5.89 | Put: 104 CAO Anniversary Maduro Chuchill $6.00

And a cigar for the blind taste test.

* These were a little tough. I didn't have an exact match for all 3 so I stayed as close as I could. While I may have been just slightly under on the Sir Winston, I went a over on the Unicos with the Famosos from 1997. Hope this and the rest of the plays suffice.

:thumbs:

New box will be sealed in the morning and sent to Minnesota.

Thanks for letting me play!

Not bad, not bad at all. Only the last take was one I was considering; and with the exact same put at that! :0

I'm next! I'm next! :D

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

It looks like USPS came by and left me a note. No cigars, just a note!!!!

I gotta figure out how to get to the PO tomorrow. Wifey want to get to work early (we carpool). Maybe I can get to the PO even earlier....

Aha! The PO has a pick-up window from 6:30am.

I have the pass. Will do my puts and takes when I get home tonight and move the pass on tomorrow.

-Mike

Mike -- I just sent you a PM. If you want to hand it off in-person tomorrow, just let me know. Maybe we can get together for a cigar.

Thanks
Got through my puts and takes:

Take -------> Put
#22 AF Short Story $4.12 -------> #116 Perdomo2 Ecuacion $4.58@CI
#31 ERDM Robusto $2.70 -------> #115 Don Diego Robusto $2.80@CI
#83 PAM Superior $8.00 -------> #113 Cohiba Robusto $7.60@CI
#94 Olivia "O" Orion $6.00 -------> #112 CAO Extreme Churchill $6.35@CI
#103 Torano Signature $3.50 -------> #114 Bolivar Coronas Gigantes $4.00@CI
#105 Fire Petit $2.00@Famous ------> #117 Sancho Panza Cabellero 2.15@Famous

This was lots of work, but probably easier for me to do with the rules than it would have been without them!

Thanks Dixie it was fun. And for a time, while looking at all of those fancy cigars, I felt like a very wealthy man...

-Mike

Waliguy, if you want to meet up tomorrow, and are trying to contact me after 7:30am, send email. My work won't let me onto CP (probly a good idea :p ).
If I don't hear from you by noon, I'll go to the PO early afternoon.

MonkeyK and I are grabbing lunch today and we'll do the box pass in person. I'll look things over tonight and post my plays tomorrow for approval.

waliguy said:
MonkeyK and I are grabbing lunch today and we'll do the box pass in person. I'll look things over tonight and post my plays tomorrow for approval.
Fantastic! :)

I'll get the content updated tonight....still busy at work....

Cheers,
Dixie

Back